threes up british slang

Enjoy your NEW Classic Auto! Or subscribe without commenting. Clear Oregon title in hand. The staining on the rear quarters is rust. You Should Know What They Know! I have a 65 442 and I dont see anything that doesnt look correct. CAR WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS DESCRIBED AND THEN SOME! 12 bolt posi rear end. That brings back 13 year old male of the species memories . DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY ! ----PrivateShelby as described. Photos (100) Walk-Around Video Engine: 455 Trans: 3-Speed Automatic Baiting Hollow, NY Check Availability 1965 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 Co. $9,900 1965 Olds Cutlass Convertible '442' Clone, 330 V8 4bbl, Automatic, Power steering, Power brakes, Bucket seats, Console shift w/ tachometer, 17 inch American racing wheels, Dual exhaust w/ Flowmaster mufflers, MSD electronic ignition, new interior and top, new steering box, very reliable driver quality car with solid body and floors, great color combination, Hot Rod power tour participant. A lot of you did too, dont lie now. This agreement in all matters and issues collateral there to shall be governed by the laws of Illinois with respect to the determination of any claim, dispute or disagreement, which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or breach of this agreement, and will be subject to enforcement and interpretation solely in the appropriate courts of the State of Illinois. ----Private NICE !!!!!!! Call or text 575.769.8000 leave message, for any questions and I will get back to you. Premium Luxury & Exotic Cars At Empire Exotic Motors Inc. we have over 50 years of combined automotive experience. This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. The Best of the Best! Ford : Ranchero (#120507743066)US $16,307.26 Nice car. THEY FIRST SAY "OH SOME ONE PUT A OLDS FRONT END ON AN EL CAMINO", THEN THEY LOOK AT THE QUARTER PANELS AND SAY HAY ! TO MAKE IT EVEN COOLER. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The engine and W-30-only OW-code transmission bear the original VIN stampings and the original rear axle housing shows the unique code for W-30 cars equipped with factory air conditioning. The power steering and brakes make the car easy to maneuver. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, WE MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION. Chrome has some pitting. If you get something wrong, dont worry about it. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I asked the man where he was from and he said New Jersey. Photo Viewer 1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Drag Race car VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS ASK SELLER QUESTION Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Drag Race car 66,046 Exterior Interior Stock# VIN Red Black #W358798 338375W358798 Photos Contact Us Dealer Contact Empire Exotic Motors 15051 East Beltwood Parkway Addison, TX 75001 214-812-9395 Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. I will be able to help with a partial transport for additional $$. TRUE 67 OLDS 442 WITH MATCHING 400 ENGINE W . Great communication by phone & email. The sitting water seeps in and rusts the gutter, with the rusty water running down to the rear. THIS IS A REAL 442, WITH ALL CORRECT FRAME STAMPING, AND A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA TITLE, WITH THE ORIGINAL BLACK LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.THIS IS ALL INCLUDED WITH THE PAPERWORK AND HISTORY OF THE CAR. 4/2 . account. Step 1: When left out in the rain, water sits in the rain gutters. 76. If no contact is made within 48 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. post; account; favorites. NOTE: ORIGINAL INTAKE MANIFOLD, AIR CLEANER BASE,CARBURETOR, AND VALVE COVERS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE CAR,AND ARE IN THE TRUNK. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Thank you, National Muscle Cars, LLC ----PrivateCar arrived today - PERFECTION! DRIVE SHAFT RECEIVED NEW U- JOINT, AND WAS BALANCED BY THE DRIVE SHAFT SHOP IN ISLANDIA, NEW YORK. # 338375Z111119 THE RESTORATION WAS COMPLETED IN 2011. class="help" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 10px 0px 5px; text-align: right; color: rgb(41, 78, 146); font-size: 15px; font-style: inherit;">Average RetailHigh Retail Value This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. I DO NOT CHARGE A DEALER FEE. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. The odometer reading listed in any of our advertisements is only a declaration of what the odometer is reading at the time of listing and that the odometer reading cannot be deemed as accurate mileage. The thing that stands out to me here is the heater hose that is tied to the alternator bracket. VERY UNIQUE TO GM FREMONT,CALIFORNIA BUILT CARS IN THE FIREWALL DATA PLATE. If there is criticism of facts or my writing style I will always take that on board as its the only way that I will continue to grow and improve as a writer. , where the car was sold new. A TRUE 442 CAR. This lot has alot of hard to find parts for these older Oldsmobile cars. We make it easy to own your classic dream car. We will never describe a car as "perfect" and buyer should have expectations of "typical" dings and or chips and scratches that are consistent with the year and mileage on the vehicle. Note: Some of the vehicles in this publication could be considered Daily Drivers and are not valued as a classic vehicle. We send the vehicle title after payment recieved and Florida DMV paperwork is signed. RESTORATION HISTORY AND INFORMATION BODY AND SUSPENSION THE BODY OF THE CAR WAS EXTREMELY SOLID, ONLY MINIMAL RUST WAS DISCOVERED WHEN THE BODY WAS COMPLETELY STRIPPED TO BARE METAL.A SMALL SPOT ON THE HOOD.THESE AREAS WERE CORRECTLY CUT OUT AND WELDED WITH NEW METAL. Ive grown quite fond of the 442, and of the era in American automotive history that it represents. Great seller! Enjoy your investment! list of bumper i have in stock for prices and pictures call anytime between 10am-6pm mon-fri 847-526-22oo 1964 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 442 FRONT BUMPER 1967 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS. Any and all repairs and hidden problems that occurred previously or later, insurance, taxes, registration, smog requirements, issues at your states DMV and shipping are also the responsibility of the buyer. Thank you!21chipmunk ( 5 ) Dec-07-09 17:48Reply by national_muscle_cars (Dec-07-09 21:31):Pleased to offer ONLY THE BEST over and over again.Honesty and Integrity is #1 Chevrolet : Camaro (#110463007665)US $10,400.00 Vette was in perfect condition. ELUXE FRONT SEAT BELTS. Please check with your state DMV to see if your state reciprocates sales tax with Florida Dept of revenue. Do not assume anything not listed is included. My Dad had years of these mags. About Auto Marques : I have been in the Automotive Business since 1979 in the UK and in the form of Auto Marques since 1985. Car to be picked up within 1 week of sale. We BUY, SELL and COLLECT only the FINEST Antique, Classic, and Muscle Cars in the World today. What you see is what you get. This big block survivor is a two-owner vehicle and can be yours to drive and enjoy today for an asking price of $25,000. VERY UNIQUE TO GM FREMONT,CALIFORNIA BUILT CARS IN THE FIREWALL DATA PLATE. It needs a headliner, dash pad and some dash work by the radio and it can use a new carpet. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. 1965 Oldsmobile 442. FLYWHEEL,CLUTCH,PRESSURE PLATE AND THROW-OUT BEARING ARE NEW. Sold in San Jose California. Additional site navigation. account. All chrome and other parts are there including the original radio. CL. Good eye! Thanks National Muscle Cars!classics_broker ( 14) Jun-13-12 15:49Reply by national_muscle_cars (Jun-14-12 08:18):Enjoy! The vin number is Oldsmobile 338676M253802, and the Cowel tag reads 1966 Olds F-85 V-8 convertible built in Lansing Michigan, bench seat 4 speed car, originally gold with black interior, built in the 5th week of 1965. Your trusted source since 1995 ----PrivateExceeded our expectations! CL. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. I have no problem with the writeups unlike Losinfaith above. No warranty If you need more info call 845 986-4399 EST. The original color of this car is Laural mist with a forest green interior. I'm a fully Licensed and Bonded Florida Independent Dealer. The engine, transmission and the rest of the running gear is in excellent shape, running and driving perfectly in line with one might expect with a well preserved classic Muscle Car. Call for more details or to arrange a test drive/inspection. Very pleased!1bmills ( 4 ) Jan-18-14 10:41Reply by national_muscle_cars (Feb-04-14 18:05):When only the BEST will do!! Very honest and accurate.thundercrumb2009 ( 22) Nov-19-09 18:00Reply by national_muscle_cars (Nov-20-09 18:18):Another of the FINEST Vehicles anywhere! CC-1705649. DIFFERENTIAL WAS UPGRADED TO 3:73 RATIO 12 BOLT POSITRACTION THAT WAS DISASSEMBLED AND REBUILT. ----Private arrived as described in a timely fashion.lgh620 ( 112) Jun-16-10 20:38Reply by national_muscle_cars (Jun-16-10 21:11):Again&Again only the Best of the Best Classics Cars sold here! This car is included in the W-30 Registry and has been inspected and verified as an authentic W-30 by a noted W-30/442 authority. Again and again.. Enjoy your investment! . I have owned in excess of 150 442s/Cutlassesstill have 6. There are alot of valuable parts included in this build, you might be able to sell the parts that you don't use for this build and get your money back. After passing through a handful of long-term owners, this factory-air W-30 convertible was purchased by muscle-car collector Mike Guarise. Enjoy! Runs like a raped ape. THE ENTIRE UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR WAS PAINSTAKINGLY STRIPPED OF ALL UNDERCOATING,GREASE AND GRIME,AND THEN PRIMED WITH SELF-ETCHING PRIMER AND SATIN FINISH BLACK PAINT. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. the motor is a 455ci with a turbo 400 trans. 442'S BUILT AT OTHER GM ASSEMBLY PLANTS WERE STAMPED WITH 4V IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER. I also have built many referrals and recommendations locally and international. The factory options list includes the W-30 455 CI engine, 400 Turbo Hydra-Matic high-shift-point automatic transmission with Hurst Dual Gate shifter, factory air conditioning, cruise control, power windows, power top, power steering, tilt column, sport steering wheel, rally gauges, AM/FM Radio with 8-Track tape player, power front disc brakes, and power trunk release. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hidden. Thankstcclassiccars ( 334) Sep-27-10 06:22Reply by national_muscle_cars (Jan-27-11 10:44):Our goal is to sell the BEST over and over again. I also have built many referrals and recommendations locally and international. NEW CARPET,HEADLINER AND DOOR PANELS,AS WELL AS ALL WEATHER STRIPPING,WERE REPLACED. I guarantee you, with a handle like losinfaith, I doubt youll be very popular, and that goes for the people that agree with your rant. $2,700. ALSO, Bidders with under 10 feedback, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE BIDDING! All non-paying high bidders will be reported to Ebay, and negative feedback posted. Come by today or give us a call at 214-812-9395, and let us serve your each and every car buying need! WE DO. Has all the wheel well moldings, bumpers are in nice shape. More is not always better and lately as the number of Barn Finds has increased, the quality and substance of the writing has faltered trendy nomenclature and excessive personal experiences add little to the content. EXCELLENT seller and car much better than expected. About Us About Auto Marques : I have been in the Automotive Business since 1979 in the UK and in the form of Auto Marques since 1985. (THIS APPLIES TO OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS). 1965 1966 Oldsmobile new rebuilt fuel pump. This beautiful 1969 Oldsmobile 442 convertible with factory air conditioning is in excellent condition and a real head turner when driving down the road. The car retains the original parts exclusive to the W-30 package, including the original red fender liners, factory GM H-code cylinder heads, OW-code automatic transmission, factory intake manifold, correctly stamped 7041257 carb, 1112034 distributor and other parts unique to the W-30. Will you please stop with the trendy and inaccurate references to things like door cards and patina. ( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE ) ALL CARS SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PAID FOR BY CASH IN PERSON OR BY BANK WIRE, AND PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SALE. Im also happy to stop using door cards because I prefer the term door trims myself. Our Hobby is our passion! All of the Cars for Sale on our site have been hand selected by our expert team of collector car enthusiasts! IF IT WAS ON THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR AND THEY TOLD YOU THIS WAS THE NEW 2017 OLDS EL CAMINO'S YOU WOULD BELIEVE IT. The BEST of the Best, National Muscle Cars ----PrivateGreat ebayer! Great transaction start to finish. Buyers are provided with all additional items that were provided to us with the vehicle. Classified Ad with Best Offer. Otherwise, even if described as actual mileage by previous owner, milege will read as exempt on title. Steps 1&2 also apply to the windshield and rear window. Please call me prior to bid with any questions and for further information. Awesome Seller !! Body Type 1965 Oldsmobile 442. Very pleased. It is an eye catcher. The body is laser straight, rust and bondo free. Hell its a slushbox and unless youre going to race a rice rocket at two in the morning on National City Boulevard its just going going to get you to and from at 10 mpg. Many thanks for your honesty. I am happy to accommodate a mechanics inspection, set up by you, to go over the car as this car is sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY and NO REFUNDS. Engine is the 400 with no leaks or smoking. Description of 1965 Oldsmobile 442 CUTLASS 1965 442 400 CI 4 SPEED 355 POS # MATCHING 2100 MI ON FRAME OFF ROTISSERIE RESTORATION. Our stunning showroom is located in the beautiful city of Addison, TX but our vehicles and professional service reach all the way around the globe. No disappointments here! But its got a beautiful rear end. Thank you. It was on the road up until 2012. I specialize mainly in European and Japanese automobiles Classic and Exotic, (Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, Porsche, Jaguar, Honda, Toyota, and Motorcyles etc. 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible Laser Etched LED Edge Lit Sign. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Empire Exotic Motors Shipping INQUIRE ABOUT DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING. Factory HiPO 4 barrel manifold . It has a 1965 dated 425, completely professionally rebuilt, with only s few miles. I thought the first 4 of 4-4-2 stood for four speed. Exporting cars has played a big role in the business and i can handle that as well. Car description very accurate.redecars4 ( 56) Jan-13-10 14:01Reply by national_muscle_cars (Jan-13-10 16:39):When only the BEST of the BEST will do, Over and over again. MUNCIE 4- SPEED TRANSMISSION WAS DISASSEMBLED, CLEANED AND INSPECTED,AND ALL PARTS WERE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. FACTORY 403 V-8 AND FACTORY 4-SPEED. All Listings filter applied; All Filters; . ----PrivateGood, honest to deal with person, good car. Power top and motor work well. My 65 442 was bought new by my grandparents at Murphy Oldsmobile in Los Angeles. No Allowance will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Ford : Mustang (#110436676337)US $37,100.00 Seller very helpful throughout process.Car was just as he said.Would buy again.jimatbay27 ( 170) Oct-25-09 21:05Reply by national_muscle_cars (Oct-26-09 21:02):Over and Over again, some of the BEST CARS you will ever find!! It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction.-->. TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY! ----PrivateSeller was very honest and shipped before recieving payment.jvas9016 ( 79) Oct-11-11 07:11 very nice car as advertised , would buy from seller againrodcrazee ( 118) Sep-30-11 04:39Reply by national_muscle_cars (Oct-05-11 20:46):Only the Best of the Best Cars anywhere!

Kedy Prvykrat Strihat Yorkshira, Star Wars Empire At War Awakening Of The Rebellion Units, Articles OTHER

1965 oldsmobile 442 for sale craigslist