threes up british slang

Wr went from warp speed to slow speed. The staff here is very helpful and good people. $1,405-$2,035 (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by Five parks are within 4.1 miles, including Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, Bradley Observatory, and Glenn Creek Nature Preserve. $951-$1,650 You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. $1,395-$1,975 Book directly and compare the best deals across a global network of trusted travel sellers. Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. Click to reveal 30067, 1-3 Br This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 3 stories with 192 units. Closed, No aggressive breeds allowed; please contact the office for details. 15.2 mi, Newport News, Our high service standards make Brittany Place your next choice to call home! 9AM Performance & security by Cloudflare. I've been living here a little over 1 year now, and I really don't have any complaints. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The community sits in an ideal spot for residents to enjoy everything the area has to offer, nestled just 10 miles northeast of Downtown Norfolk and 18 miles west of the Virginia Beach coastline. Share details of your own experience with this property. We are located near the YMCA Aquatic Center, York Road Elementary School, Rawlinson Road Middle School, Northwestern High School and Winthrop University. They answer questions and they get the work done. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Transportation options available in Norfolk include Ballentine / Broad Creek, located 4.4 miles from Brittany Place Apartments. Brittany Place Apartment Homes is an apartment community located in Henderson County and the 28792 ZIP Code. The manager is rude, unprofessional very mean and spiteful!!! Brittany Place Apartments Details 40 bedroom units. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. - The Team at Brittany Place Apartments, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Virginia Beach, 22.2 mi, Williamsburg, TX Sincerely, Glencairn Gardens exudes a peaceful atmosphere, with plenty of plants and soothing water features for those wanting to unwind. Friday The next day started looking for a home to buy. Florence Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 5230 S Martin Luther King Pky, Beaumont, TX 77705. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. On top of that, we found out that the roof in our building was leaking when we woke up to our couch soaked. Brittany Place has 3 shopping centers within 0.6 miles, which is about a 11-minute walk. Brittany Place Apartment Homes has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,350/mo. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. 77008, Imagine an apartment designed around your lifestyle. View All Hours 28704, 1-3 Br $925 - $1125. Your IP: and GreatSchools to $1,605/mo. 1.1 mi, 3 Br I moved into my apartment over a year ago due to a rent increase of $200 from my previous community where I was the 2nd or 3rd longest tenant at the community. Brittany Place Townhomes has 3 shopping centers within 1.5 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Contact (832) 410-1780 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Wednesday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Asset Living. Time and distance from Brittany Place Apartments. Our newly renovated apartments in Norfolk VA feature stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, new flooring, new countertops, and new light fixtures! 2338 W 18th St Houston, Texas 77008 Email Us. The community is located just north of the expansive Memorial Park, where youll find popular running trails, a golf course, and abundant shade. All dimensions are approximate. Brittany Place Apartments. Having been in the apartment management field for many years and managed what is called Class A to Class D communities, I know a lesser rent community can be managed and resident request can be handled as well as a Class A community. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Or sign in if you already have an account. The Heights Houston has it all. This area is served by the Port Arthur Independent attendance zone. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Phase II has a new look with great amenities, such as open concept living and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom floor plans with updated appliances and granite countertops. 28792, 1-3 Br I have requested for my air conditioner to be fixed for 9 months. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Just moments north is the artsy city of Beaumont. 6PM Yet they want tow cars & pay rent & tell you where to park ( which even those parking spaces are taking).. no apartment outside street lights . Young families enjoy access to good schools and the abundance of family-friendly activities available from Hands On! 2338 W 18th St Brittany Place Apartments is an apartment community located in Norfolk City County and the 23513 ZIP Code. You can take a virtual tour of Brittany Place Apartment Homes on Apartments.com. Spacious room sizes, oversized closets, fully equipped kitchens, French doors, ceiling fans and cathedral ceilings on top floors are just some of the features you will enjoy! Our pet friendly community offers two bedroom, two bath apartment homes with renovated options as well. Went up on my rent 100.00 after 1st year, 40.00 2nd year and is going up again this year. Learn more about our extraordinarily comfortable 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes here on our official site. Brittany Place Topeka, Kansas See Promotions An All-Age Community (785) 234-4333 1735 NW Lyman Road Topeka, KS 66608 If you are applying, approved for residency, or closing within a promotional period you are eligible. I lived without a hot water knob in my shower for 2 weeks(used a pair of pliers). Our vibrant Houston, Texas, apartment community is ideally located , offering you easy access to everything you need. | Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.) 1.0 mi, 1-3 Br Heather Downs Apartments has 16 units. The property offers 125 apartments, all of which are equipped with heating, a hair dryer and a flat-screen TV. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Community Amenities Pool Fitness Center Laundry Facilities Playground Laundry Facilities Property Manager on Site Trash Pickup - Curbside Fitness Center Pool Playground Belvedere Park features its own public schools as well, like Wadsworth Elementary School. We hope to hear from you soon. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Situated along the I-77 corridor near the Catawba River, Rock Hill offers residents plenty of access to the outdoors, arts, and nearby Charlotte metropolis. The apartments are over priced the vent for the air is dead smack in the middle of the wall in the livingroom the new apartments was build quickly and there are nail coming up in the floor in the carpet the walls are thin they let anyone move in the pool in chipping my daughter cut her foot in it the trash can is always broken or full they dont have any upgrades amenities its not worth the money at all.. Brittany Place is near William P. Hobby, located 19.8 miles or 33 minutes away, and Houston George Bush Intercontinental, located 21.0 miles or 26 minutes away. 20.4 mi, 1-3 Br Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 11.4 mi, Asheville, Our prime location places you near Highway 12 and Interstate 30, making any commute a breeze. This has been the worst rental experience Ive ever had. Brittany Place is 74.4 miles and a 103 minutes from Fort Jackson. Brittany Place offers three pools, door to door mail delivery, covered parking, private patios/balconies and more. You will enjoy the perks of city life at an affordable price! This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Florence, Too bad you guys dont have pictures of the fires that has occurred there in the last couple of years. Bordered by the shores of the Sabine Lake and the stunning Gulf of Mexico, theres plenty of outdoor recreation available in this eclectic community. Our pet friendly community offers two bedroom, two bath apartment homes with renovated options as well. Let your eyes wander over the beautiful photos of our Houston, Texas, apartment community and imagine how wonderful your life here could be. Brittany Place Townhomes is within 17 minutes or 13.9 miles from Lamar University. 15.8 mi, Sandy Springs, She is so unprofessional!! The air conditioning is very loud. Spacious room sizes, over sized closets, fully equipped kitchens, private patios/balconies, and cathedral ceilings are just some of the features you will enjoy! Brittany Place is located in Houston, Texas in the 77008 zip code. (551) 266-5765. All in all a great experience. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Call 833-758-6832 The Francis Marion University Performing Arts Center hosts a broad range of performances, from Broadway musicals to the Florence Symphony concerts. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Can you tell us when this happened so we can research it further? Its all waiting for you at Brittany Place Apartments. Good News! Balcony Dog Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit . Winthrop University is just minutes away. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 23185, 2-3 Br Brittany Place is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30032 ZIP Code. I currently reside here and i pay my rent either on time or early, stay in house, never had the police out here, and literally bother no one. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. This apartment community was built in 1964 and has 2 stories with 170 units. There is also a private bathroom and an in-room . Professionally managed by Southwood Realty Company. Houston, and Always beware of scams. This area is served by the Port Arthur Independent attendance zone. SC Belvedere Park is surrounded by upscale residential communities like East Lake, Oakhurst, and Decatur, so locals have unbeatable access to top-notch schools, lively restaurants and bars, and seasonal community events. 23605, 2-3 Br Rock Hill Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 9.3 mi, Asheville, This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Starting at $999 Apply Today 28732, 1-3 Br This apartment community was built in 1994 and has 2 stories with 184 units. HowLoud. Brittany Place Apartments in Norfolk VA is centrally located. I wouldnt recommend this place to no one. Brittany Place is located in Florence, South Carolina in the 29501 zip code. Thank you. Our air conditioner was broken for over a month. Why Brittany Place Apartments Great Property Surrounded by nature but tucked away in an Urban city. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I was late for work, and when contacted the manager and regional manager no one cared enough to return the call. This area is served by the York 03 attendance zone. Brittany place management office communication with tenants is terrible. The promotional period for the Tax Refund Sale is from March 1 - May 31 2023. The area is ribboned with major highways, providing easy access to Interstate 10 and Highway 124. $1,475-$1,895 Brittany Place Apartment Homes is near Asheville Regional, located 11.1 miles or 15 minutes away, and Greenville-Spartanburg International, located 44.3 miles or 71 minutes away. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience! Contact or stop by the Brittany Place leasing office to learn more about our community. $1,355-$2,275 Brittany Place is an apartment community located in Florence County and the 29501 ZIP Code. I had lived there 8 years and considered it my home. SC The leasing staff is ready to help you find your new home. This southern suburb is nestled against the Texas-Louisiana line. 77055, 1-4 Br Office Hours The apartment is expensive to only come with 4 walls and a pool; no extra amenities. Wednesday * Square footage definitions vary. 4.3 mi, 1-3 Br After countless calls, emails, and I went to the office 4 times. This area is served by the Henderson County attendance zone. You can take a virtual tour of Brittany Place on Apartments.com. Brittany Place. Property Manager at Brittany Place Apartments, Responded To This Review. Most expensive apartment I've lived in while somehow having the worst amenities. 5PM Ask us about our rent specials! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. $1,465-$2,105 Walk Score The bad reviews you see here are probably from people who didn't pay their bills on time and are disgruntled. Brittany Place is an apartment community located in Harris County and the 77008 ZIP Code. If you're looking for a beautiful, rental community in the foothills of Western North Carolina, Brittany Place is for you! Hendersonville is a rustic town perfect for any age. If youre like me and need greenery, this is the place for you! Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.9 mile of the property. There is only 1 and a half maintenance men and the building so old you will definitely need to see one of them. Brittany Place Apartments has 5 parks within 6.0 miles, including Norfolk Botanical Garden, Tidewater Arboretum, and Virginia Zoo. 1.3 mi, Houston, Please make sure you have renters insurance because this company could care less about the residents only the rent matters here. We feature more than 10M properties located in 196 countries, and 180,000+ cities around the world. Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. Transportation options available in Rock Hill include I-485/South Boulevard, located 18.6 miles from Brittany Place. Brittany Place is located in Some of these include: smoke-free options, convenient on-site parking options, and high-speed internet access. 3.8 mi, Hampton, Brittany Place Townhomes is 88.6 miles from Lyndon B Johnson Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Pelican Spit Military Reservation. Tuesday We do not have a drop box anymore, but we do offer payments in the office during business hours and online 24 hours per day! Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Scores provided by Email me listings and apartment related info. 23666, 2-4 Br 5.5 mi, 1-3 Br Studio - 2 Beds. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. And the perks dont stop at your front door. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. | Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. Dont move here it will be your biggest regret! VA 6PM Displayed square footage is approximate. Walk Score You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. $2,350 - 4,600. Where you will find all the comforts and pleasure that make life more enjoyable in the beautiful area of eastern Irving, Texas. Community Features Laundry Facilities Trash Pickup - Curbside Fitness Center Pool Playground Floorplan Amenities High Speed Internet Access Air Conditioning Smoke Free Cable Ready We will look into it right away. School data provided by Theyve removed the drop boxes which makes it harder for those who work during office hours to get paperwork or pay rent. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 5PM 5.8 mi, 1-3 Br Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Like what you hear? This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Your review is too short. 1.5 mi, Houston, Brittany Place Apartments - Decatur, GA 30032 Availability Unknown Brittany Place 3246 Covington Drive, Decatur, GA 30032 View Available Properties Nearby Listings 8 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. Brittany Place is within 12 minutes or 6.4 miles from Univ. We will look into it right away. I love the propertys layout! It is also near ECPI University and Tidewater C.C., Norfolk Campus. Thanks for reporting an issue. Sunday, Closed. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Five parks are within 8.2 miles, including Houston Arboretum & Nature Center, Memorial Park and Golf Course, and Woodland Park. Be the first to add a review on this property. Brittany Place has 3 shopping centers within 0.9 miles, which is about a 18-minute walk. 16.5 mi. Keep This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. GreatSchools Pressure washing is scheduled to start in May to remove any dirt that may have accumulated over the winter but if you have a specific area of concern please let us know. ICONIQ 777. The area is family friendly, boasting good schools, several colleges, and lots of parks. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! NC Good News! You are using an older, unsupported browser. Saturday, By Appointment Quality communication is of the utmost importance to us, and we hope to speak with you directly. $1,295 Welcome home to Brittney Place! . They don't tell you that the exterminator will not spray without putting the cats in a box. Hendersonville Utilities-Included Apartments, Hendersonville Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Hendersonville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Rate & Review Brittany Place Apartment Homes. It provides good-value accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. Be the first to add a review on this property. Thank you for providing feedback on the ways we can improve! They have three pools, but they were not open until the very end of August. It will be your new reality when you live at Brittany Place Apartments. Subject to change without notice. We want to get to the bottom of your concerns, please reach out to us directly so we can address them properly. Transit Score measures access to public transit. . Beautiful Kitchens with Granite Countertops, Within 50 Miles of Brittany Place Apartment Homes, Hendersonville, Please contact us in the office at (833) 758-6832. Rent By Owner has helped millions of travelers find the perfect place to stay. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. We are so happy to hear you enjoy living here and hope to make Brittany Place your home for many years to come! I am sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience at Brittany Place! HowLoud. This place is not even 5 minutes from four seasons and downtown, with a Wal-Mart right up the street. This community belongs to the Houston Independent School District, heightening the neighborhoods appeal to families. Detailed Scores. Office Hours This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Displayed square footage is approximate. Brittany Place Apartments | Apartments in Norfolk, VA | Photo Gallery (833) 758-6832 Photo Gallery Brittany Place Apartments 6143-A Edward Street Norfolk, VA 23513 (833) 758-6832 2023 Levco Management. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We're sorry you feel this way. And yes, unfortunately Brittany Place does not currently have a playground but we do have plenty of open grassy areas that children can play in addition to beautiful parks and playgrounds open to the public located here in Rock Hill. It is convenient to Norfolk International Airport, The Botanical Gardens, Little Creek Amphibious Base, Naval Air Station Norfolk, shopping, dining, local colleges, and sports arenas. 9AM Brittany Place Apartments Reviews. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Please do not consider these apartments when looking for a home, its nothing but stress and torture!!! Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Playground Gated Car Wash Area Laundry Facilities Car Wash Area Playground Gated Apartment Features Dishwasher High Speed Internet Access Walk-In Closets We apologize if you feel this does not match up with your perspective. * Square footage definitions vary.

Trinity Management Group Florida, Body Found In Longridge, Articles B

brittany place apartments