shopify mercari integration

Our families and our local community are exceptionally supportive and welcoming. Culture: Do you know what you believe in? Tel: 01600 712142 Restorative practice is based on the values of restorative justice, which underlines the significance of feelings and how they affect relationships. The teachers are amazing and they give us loads of support. [5] It is the only fully comprehensive school rowing club in England and Wales. Beyond the classroom, Sixth Form students participate in a rich and varied extended curricular programme, including sport, music and the performing arts as well as organisations such as World Challenge and Duke of Edinburgh Award. The school budget per pupil for Monmouth Comprehensive School in 2015-2016 is 4,105. This has allowed me to flourish both socially and academically. Respect also entails respecting our wonderful school building, the site and its facilities. Near the end of the summer term, we have Summer Learning. Monmouth is situated adjacent to the River Wye, which is the central thread of the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In a large school with nearly 2,000 learners and staff, it is important to have clarity about all practices across the organisation that support a restorative culture and ethos and to health-check them against standards. Mental health and wellbeing are supported through the core business of the school learning. We are respectful of others andtheir opinions. The school runs the Monmouth Comprehensive School Boat Club which is affiliated to British Rowing (boat code MOC). At Monmouth Comprehensive School, all students are supported in learning to lead their lives. Partnership with parents is given the highest priority. Within my Form group, over the past four years, Ive been able to develop a strong relationship with my Form Tutor, who I know I am able to go to if there is ever an issue. Email: [emailprotected], I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Monmouthshire Beacon. | We are absolutely . In line with our core restorative beliefs, we support young people in expressing their perspectives, their thoughts and feelings, strengthening their sense of self. The school has achieved a significant increase in Level 2 threshold attainment and Level 1 threshold attainment, amounting to 98 per cent. Live Talk - watch again. The support in this school is amazing because teachers help you with anything you are stuck with. The silent hard work that goes on before most people are awake allows me to push my mental and physical boundaries to the limit. $('.cookie_information__icon').trigger('click'); Secondary school is a place and time for students to develop and grow with new freedoms as they progress. ]The school runs an extensive and diverse programme of curriculum enrichment activities and after school clubs, especially in music, drama, science, cookery and physical education. We support students who are new to our school in establishing new friendships, developing resilience and becoming active members of our school community. We have needs that connect us to people and purpose. In our Sixth Form, realistic and appropriate course choice at the outset is seen as vital to maximising success. The maximum per pupil in secondary schools in Monmouthshire is 4,653 and the minimum is 4,105. The present school buildings range in date from the early 20th century to the present day. Establishment Monmouth Comprehensive School URN: 401860. Matthew Activities that were undertaken included a paper mountain to raise awareness of how much paper is used within the school, an ecotree, a logo competition and many more, all designed to raise awareness of environmental issues within the school. It is a wonderful modern facility that has education at its heart. Monmouth Comprehensive School Old Dixton Road Monmouth Monmouthshire NP25 3YT The annual Careers and Higher Education Fair (CHEF) takes place at MCSon Wednesday 8th February 6 - 8 pm. The one lesson I particularly enjoy is Welsh. My favourite subject is Maths because it is a great skill to learn. Information Technology and ComputingFaculty, Level 3 Advanced Skills Baccalaureate Wales. Our meta-cognitive curriculum reduces the number of staff involved in the learning process and increases the role of the form tutor in nurturing the development of the whole child, supporting effective links with families and strengthening the quality of relationships. The development of independent study skills is vital to success. Lydney PAGE 4 MONMOUTH COMPREHENSIVE SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS 2021 Success at this level depends on effort, motivation and self-discipline. 1 0 obj A restorative school emphasises the importance of relationships for supporting emotional wellbeing, resolving conflict and preventing harm. A secure and happy student is far better placed to learn, make progress and reach their potential. The development of independent study skills is vital to success. He said it would remove stigma, improve learning and help address inequality and poverty. Rowing makes me feel strong in every sense, whether that be giving me the confidence to teach and support younger members of our club or putting everything I have into a piece after a long week at school. I am really enjoying my time at MCS. | At that time further classroom blocks were built at the north east end of the site. Three students were chosen as Olympic Ambassadors and two were Olympic Torch bearers in 2012. Merry John, who is a maths graduate from Lancaster University and has 23 years' experience working in schools, will take over as the new headteacher. Many of them are also parents of existing or ex-students. Charlotte Painter Our broad curriculum enables students to be successful in their chosen pathways, so that when they leave us they have the ability to make a high quality choice from the very best options available. https://t.co/gpcyF1ozkH 23 March 2023 We also have a wonderful modern learning environment that provides you with excellent facilities. I enjoy the lessons since they are a bit different to primary school lessons. stream endobj When I had my first day at MCS, I was scared and worried but as the days went on, I realised that there was no need to worry since you get so much support not only from staff/teachers but from the students, too. We are privileged to work and live in an exceptionally beautiful part of the world. Staff illness with a stress-related tag has dropped by 82 per cent over the same period. Welsh establishment . Click here for the link to enter. New Childcare Teacher jobs added daily. Monmouth Comprehensive School | 52 followers on LinkedIn. We are an over-subscribed comprehensive secondary school of around 1,700 students and 160 staff, including an exceptionally popular and successful Sixth Form of around 400 students and a Special Needs Resource Base of around 70 students. The relationship built up with fellow rowers is then replicated with other year groups throughout the school and, to a degree, other clubs which creates benefits away from the river. Learn how and when to remove this template message, Inspection | Reports - Monmouth Comprehensive School, "BRITISH ROWING JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013", "2017 British Rowing Junior Championships results", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Monmouth_Comprehensive_School&oldid=1147388280, This page was last edited on 30 March 2023, at 16:39. I have three children, three personalities and three different packages of hopes and aspirations; all of which have been nurtured and encouraged at MCS. | Headteacher: Hugo Hutchison: Gender: Mixed: Age: 11 to 18: . I was ambitious to go to Oxford or Cambridge and was lucky that the school had the resources to help me with that process. High Visibility Monmouth Comprehensive School headteacher Hugo Hutchison. Why choose to study at monmouth comprehensive school? The successful candidate will play a vital part in not only us realising our intensely ambitious plans for our school, but also in contributing to the shaping of Welsh education for years to come. As a Charity Committee, we are passionate about working within our community as well as supporting larger causes such as Children In Need and Macmillan. Y11. At Monmouth Comprehensive School, all students are supported in learning to lead their lives. The guidance of Dr Belinda Hopkins, from Transforming Conflict, as well as the resources and quality assurance provided by the Restorative Justice Council (RJC) have been invaluable for implementing the schools restorative model. I was awarded a Double First-Class degree. No credit card required. This team works closely with a group of prefects on projects within the school and in the local community. Monmouthshire For schools this means grounding the prevention of harm as well as the resolution of conflict in restorative principles. The school runs an extensive and diverse programme of curriculum enrichment activities and after school clubs, especially in music, drama and physical education. The school belongs to all of us, and as such we all have a responsibility to take care of it. Restorative practice informs our approach to leadership, learning, curriculum design and behaviour modelling, and decisions are made with reference to five core restorative beliefs: Our thoughts and feelings influence our behaviours. Mental health and wellbeing are supported through the core business of the school learning. The time at MCS that I loved the most was Sixth Form, when I was able to focus on the subjects that I really enjoyed, especially History and English. This might be a first-class university, or it might be a graduate apprenticeship, a technical qualification or a work-based pathway. Where this model policy is being used in a school where teaching forms a significant proportion of a Headteacher's role, consideration should be given to the inclusion of an appraiser with Qualified Teacher Status. endobj Trevethin I encourage you to get in touch. I row not only to improve my fitness but to take part in a sport I enjoy with a great community of athletes. Attendance figures at the school are at their highest level in its history, with 95.2 per cent of students attending and 96 per cent targeted for this academic year. We listen to and look out for one another here at MCS. The Sixth Form at Monmouth Comprehensive School is a stimulating and purposeful environment where all students are challenged to achieve their full potential. Vaughan Davies will be stepping down on August 31 having overseen the 43m rebuilding of the school into a 21st Century state-of-the-art campus. Monmouthshire Monmouth Comprehensive School is striving to become a more eco-friendly school; the Eco-Council is about to apply for their second green flag. Regarding curriculum planning, young people learn and obtain healthy relationships when they feel that they are secure, are known well and are cared for. Monmouth Comprehensive School Headteacher: Mr Hugo Hutchison Old Dixton Road Monmouth NP25 3YT Tel: 01600 775177 Email: m onmouth c omprehensive@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk Get Directions Academic success is part of this, and we are well-established as a school at which students achieve exceptionally well. Why choose to study at monmouth comprehensive school? We also work on wider student independence, fostering resilience and intrinsic motivation amongst all that join us. In the face of pressure from various sources for schools to become exam factories, the restorative model supports our young people in leading their lives as healthy, resilient, centred and valued individuals. For now Im based in London but in the next 1 year who knows, maybe I will continue my studies to do a masters or even continue my nursing career overseas. One positive experience I have had since joining is being part of a community that helps one another and are really supportive. The teachers know their students on an educational and personal level. Our meta-cognitive curriculum reduces the number of staff involved in the learning process and increases the role of the form tutor in nurturing the development of the whole child, supporting effective links with families and strengthening the quality of relationships. Sixth Form Director of Learning. The intensive tier is required by under five per cent of the school population and is used to rebuild relationships and involves restorative conferences and mediation. A students journey through school is one of developing greater independence. $(document).ready(function() { Phase of education Not applicable School type Welsh establishment . Monmouth Old Hereford Road Despite the challenges faced by us all in the past year, I have seen our school community come together and help each other pull through. Mrs C Guest UK https://t.co/JnELsq4vvt 23 March 2023 Excellent enthusiasm from Primary Cluster planning our Fairy Tale Project in our training with Wendy Adeniji and Sanako. 4 0 obj Our educational programme also includes a vast array of concerts, theatre performances, expeditions and trips, allowing your child to reach his full potential in music, art and drama. It is based around the philosophy of "Learning To Care For Our World". However, success comes in a variety of ways, and we celebrate a broad range of success in academic and non-academic fields. Deputy Head Boy -Y13. School leader Andy Williams explains what restorative practice entails and what benefits it has brought to his school. We provide an environment in which you will be both happy and successful. This is a model that provides high challenge and support. Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. We have a strong and well-deserved reputation as one of the very best Sixth Forms in the region. Students gain greater levels of independence as they progress through MCS and into Sixth Form. Estyn Inspection To viewour most recent Estyn inspection report, please clickthis link. In our Sixth Form, realistic and appropriate course choice at the outset is seen as vital to maximising success. . Monmouth Comprehensive School headteacher Hugo Hutchison (Monmouth Comprehensive School) Mr Hutchison said he would like to see Wales' universal free school meal offer in primaries extended to secondary pupils. The classes are fun and the food is good here. The Eco-Schools Committee is an established forum of pupils of all ages, who are trying to improve the environmental aspects of everyday . Some of the first people I told were my old teachers from MCS. Students are encouraged to take pride in their learning and progress, and to develop their independent study skills both inside and outside lessons. 6. Monmouth Comprehensive School (Welsh: Ysgol Gyfun Trefynwy) is a comprehensive secondary school for pupils aged 1118, situated in Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Wales. Individuality and different perspectives are valued and celebrated. Show map. School leader Andy Williams explains what restorative practice entails and what benefits it has brought to his school. High Visibility Currently the school has approximately 1700 students and offers a broad and balanced knowledge-rich curriculum across all Key Stages.[when? It is a wonderful school to work, learn and be happy in and I feel pride in what we do, who we are and what is achieved here. Privacy It also holds offenders to account for what they have done and helps them to take responsibility and make amends. In October 2017, I went to Clare College, University of Cambridge, to study History. Exam outcomes for our Sixth Form students are exceptional. Success at this level depends on effort, motivation and self-discipline. Apply Now View full job advert Save Job Title Teacher of Art NEW Location Old Dixton Road Students return to school on Monday 4 Summer Showcase and Lower School Production dates - Book Now. I am the deputy headteacher of Monmouth Comprehensive School, which has been fully restorative for five years. Opportunities such as being a Prefect or mentoring younger students are fantastic ways to develop leadership skills. In line with our core restorative beliefs, we support young people in expressing their perspectives, their thoughts and feelings, strengthening their sense of self. 2023 Monmouth Comprehensive School GL15 5HE You can, however, apply to the headteacher at your child's school for an exemption in order to legally take your children out of school before the start of the holidays. I am the deputy headteacher of Monmouth Comprehensive School, which has been fully restorative for five years. Monmouthshire Caldicot I started Monmouth Comprehensive in 2009 where I stayed until 2016 to complete both my GCSEs and A Levels. The school has achieved a significant increase in Level 2 threshold attainment and Level 1 threshold attainment, amounting to 98 per cent. Working with local primary schools, we ensure that students from three to 19-years-old experience a consistent restorative model, and we secure the commitment of the whole school to restorative practice with staff, pupils, parents and governors all supporting this approach. www.caldicotschool.com, Chepstow School guidance are of major importance to the School, as are complementary activities to broaden students' educational experience. MCS Friends supports through fundraising and other activities; our magnificent new school building is a community hub as well as a school, hosting concerts, plays, cultural events and other activities. Every learner is treated as an individual and staff work to develop effective, productive relationships based on mutual respect. Our integrated curriculum has eased transition into key stages 3, 4 and 5 and in light of the recent review of curriculum provision by the Welsh government supports the development of the Welsh Baccalaureate as the primary measure of school achievement at this level in Wales. A restorative school emphasises the importance of relationships for supporting emotional wellbeing, resolving conflict and preventing harm. It has been a useful vehicle in bringing all of the pieces of the jigsaw together. Developing my technique and ability each session is a rewarding experience made even more positive by the clubs supportive and success driven ethos, not to mention the great feeling of winning a medal for MCSBC. Restorative approaches operate on three tiers: universal, targeted and intensive. Andy Williams is deputy headteacher of Monmouth Comprehensive School in Wales. Our school site is spacious and exceptionally well resourced. I also have enjoyed English here and wish to continue with that in later years. Once you've selected a language, we'll use cookies to remember for next time. It was a great and happy day but I do recall it felt a little bittersweet to be faced with the fact that I was moving on from the Comprehensive, where I had been since I was 11. All students at the school are responsible for their own actions, and as such need to make positive decisions with the increasing freedom that they experience. The curriculum is structured to allow for clear progression with accreditation and considerable personal choice and flexibility. Unfortunately errors in behaviour are so often met with sanctions and reprimands that do little to resolve the issue or deal with the unmet needs behind the behaviours. Website design by e4education At Monmouth Comprehensive we see errors in behaviour as accidental, and when relationships are harmed, our restorative practice mirrors the academic approach, and provides support. . This is because of the support from the teachers. I like Maths and Science. There are many reasons why I row and have chosen to stick at rowing over the last few years that contribute to why I choose to do it compared to on le singular main point. ** Sixth Form Open Evening at MCS is in person this year: Wednesday 18th January 2023, 5-7pm**. Headteacher. Working with local primary schools, we ensure that students from three to 19-years-old experience a consistent restorative model, and we secure the commitment of the whole school to restorative practice with staff, pupils, parents and governors all supporting this approach. We found the process of going for the RSQM challenging, but it has enabled us to clarify, articulate and celebrate the good work we are doing. Monmouth Comprehensive has achieved its deeply embedded restorative model through setting values and vision, and changing structures to meet peoples needs within a prescribed framework. We also look forward to opportunities where we are able to invite our community in to meet with us, for example we invited local community groups for the elderly in to see the dress rehearsal of our school production Billy Elliot, as well as providing them with coffee and cake supplied by our Food Hall staff. Our Governing Body is comprised of members who have a wide range of experience in education, commerce, law and other sectors. This in part refers to personal safety keeping safe online on social media, cyber-security, taking care of personal belongings and other material concerns. Careful curriculum planning and an approach to learning that builds relationships and self-esteem have been key factors in these structural changes. They involve restorative language being used by all adults, whole-school conflict resolution programmes, and class and staff circles for community building. I am very proud to work in a school in which students have so many opportunities to thrive in such a supportive and exciting atmosphere. The curriculum is structured to allow for clear progression with accreditation and considerable personal choice and flexibility. Copyright & Trade Mark Notice & 2013 - 2023, Contact Us The Tindle Suite Students are supported in developing these skills through the Key Stage 5 Integrated Curriculum. Charity Committee Chair The school is also very conveniently situated for staff who choose to live in areas such as Cardiff or Hereford. We have renewed strength and determination to succeed and we can now look forward and feel confident about the year ahead. Our culture of continuous improvement is driven by transparency, open staff dialogue, and regular student and parent voice. event.preventDefault(); Search over 700 Email: monmouthcomprehensive@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk. This programme further enables each to explore their own interests, develop their character and maximise their own unique talents. Our approach to teaching and learning builds relationships and self-esteem from the classroom out, starting with the young persons experience and giving them skills. A deep-set commitment to student voice runs through MCS. NP16 5LR, info@chepstowschool.net We provide a learning experience that nurtures the next generation of builders, engineers, business owners, farmers and pharmacists so they can be their best in an ever-changing world. With guidance from their teachers and the schools values, they have the opportunity to grow into young adults who have the confidence to overcome any challenges they may face. The senior leadership team consists of the headteacher, two deputy headteachers and three assistant headteachers. [4] The school is well represented at all age groups in sports including rugby (both league and union), football, hockey, cricket, and netball. Today's top 541 Childcare Teacher jobs in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. Abergavenny Regarding curriculum planning, young people learn and obtain healthy relationships when they feel that they are secure, are known well and are cared for. (Incorporating special needs units for mild and severe learning difficulties), Caldicot School Hill Street Mutual respect between all people at our school includes treating others as you would like to be treated courteously, politely and positively. 56 Monnow Street | This sandstone building is at the west end of the site and was built for the Haberdashers Company. I started Welsh when I first entered this school. Diverging from the dominant educational culture of top-down and doing to, Monmouth Comprehensives restorative mindset ensures a culture of doing with. If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. Hello, I'm Charlotte and I am in Year 7. A comprehensive programme of tutorial interviews and guidance events exist to assist and support students as they proceed to University, training or the workplace. We have a dedicated team of Sixth Form tutors who work with our wellbeing team to ensure every student is well known and is supported to become not only successful but also a happy and confident adult. Chepstow Routines such as attending every day on time, wearing uniform correctly and behaving positively are examples as this. They create a secure and supportive working environment, as well as getting the best out of you. In 2012, the school held a successful Green Week which helped raise awareness of Fairtrade and recycling. The restorative model of leadership offers the headteacher and leaders at every level a chance to connect to their core beliefs and work with and through others to achieve a high performance culture. I have been delighted to see my children grow in confidence and character whilst thoroughly enjoying their academic journey. Monmouth Comprehensive School Hugo Hutchinson, Headteacher Ms S Bradley, Enrolment contact Monmouth Comprehensive School Old Dixton Road Monmouth Monmouthshire NP25 3YT 01600 775177. Woodstock Way Monmouth Comprehensive School runs a range of after school clubs and academies aimed at providing students with an opportunity for extended learning. The number of days lost through exclusion has dropped from 160.5 to two. Find contact details for 700 million professionals. Hello, my names is Nye and I am in Year 8. For further information about us please contact us or visit our existing website (a new website is under construction). The school was established in 1903 when it was known as William Jones Elementary School. I really like it here and it is fun to walk around and find your classes. Thesupportive environment has made ita brilliant and positive place to study, where taking responsibility for independent learning is nurtured. During my time at MCS, I rowed, was in school theatre productions, and participated in student councils. }); GCSE Reform Consultation: Qualifications Wales, Mr A Lewis anthony.lewis@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs A Ritter amy.ritter@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss E Price emma.price@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss E Burnside emily.burnside@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss E Stubbs emily.stubbs@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss C Hagerty carly.hagerty@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss J Gwilym jessica.gwilym@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr M Hobbs mike.hobbs@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr S Nicolaides sacha.nicolaides@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss S Ponsford susannah.ponsford@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs C Stephens claire.stephens@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs C Boycott chloe.boycott@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr C Foley conor.foley@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms C Lewis ceri.lewis@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms C Williams charlotte.williams@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms L Collins laura.collins@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs L Jones laura.jones@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss L Roberts lily.roberts@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss L Evans laura.evans@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr M Penny matthew.penny@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss T Bullas tara.bullas@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss C Harrington cressy.harrington@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss S Jones shirna.jones@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs L Norris linda.norris@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs M Curry michelle.curry@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs M Riordan marisa.riordan@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr R Evans richard.evans@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss T Slade tiffany.slade@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr M Lewis martyn.lewis@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss A Higgett alice.higgett@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr J Hare jared.hare@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr J Owen jonathan.owen@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs K Rosser kathryn.rosser@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss L O'Garra lauren.ogarra@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs A Pearce amy.pearce@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs R Davies rhiannon.davies@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms R Robbins rachel.robbins@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr J Winter james.winter@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs C Evans charlotte.evans@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs C Ryan clare.ryan@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms C Seymour charlotte.seymour@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms E Aylett erin.aylett@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr T Gardiner thomas.gardiner@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr P Hancocke paul.hancocke@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr N Phillips nicholas.phillips@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs R Banyai rebecca.banyai@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr J Wildridge justin.wildridge@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss A Thomas angharad.thomas@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms E Biddle emma.biddle@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss K Edwards kayleigh.edwards@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr O Erasmus owen.erasmus@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs R Fry rachel.fry@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs S Perry Phillips sharon.perryphillips@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms T Meacham tara.meacham@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, M T Young tracyjane.young@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr A Griffiths alex.griffiths@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr J Le Boeuf john.leboeuf@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs C Bristow claire.bristow@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms R Geddes rachel.geddes@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr G Sinkowski gavin.sinkowski@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs K Jones karen.jones@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs L Taylor lucy.taylor@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs R Porter rebecca.porter@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss J Snook jill.snook@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr A Sully adrian.sully@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs R Bailey rachel.bailey@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr P Jenkins peter.jenkins@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mrs B Evans bekki.evans@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Miss E Daley emma.daley@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Ms S Fletcher sian.fletcher@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, Mr S Thorpe steven.thorpe@monmouth.schoolsedu.org.uk, BUSINESS, INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY & ENTERPRISE, Assistant Headteacher: Wellbeing and Safeguarding.

Schroeder Funeral Home Boone, Iowa Obituaries, Jennifer Crumbley Realtor, Articles M

monmouth comprehensive school headteacher