shopify mercari integration

), (Lola walks over to her mommy and slaps her cheek. ), (8 year old Lynn & 6 year old Lincoln have solved the case of the stolen baloney.). Scoots, Katherine Mulligan, and Mayor Davis have small speaking appearances in Lincoln's memory. I love it. Also revealed is how they got the concert for Lincoln set up. Rita: (gasps) LYNN JUNIOR!!! Just stop and listen to me! She realized that it was all just a dream. Youre all off to Aunt Ruths for 1 month! But when the military takes Clyde & Ronnie Anne away to Area 78, Lincoln must break them out and rescue them. "Zeppe-Lynn", "A Balloon for a Girlfriend", "Inflated Ego", "Puffy is the New Black", "Rock 'n' Blow! IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA GROUND YOU ALL TILL YOU'RE 60!!!! Joe has an idea of which episode the Louds will be forgiven. And it becomes a big problem with the Battle of the Bands contest coming up. And she keeps messing up the kids' plan to get more pizza. And we know what’s up, he’s gonna be more powerful if he gets all five orbs! Lynn Sr: (giving the two a thumbs up) Good work, my little C.H.R.O.M.E. BOOM! Young Lynn: And done. And throwing rotten eggs on them! (Lynn went back to sleep, and Lincoln & Lynn have started their special relationship together.). (They gaze at the two, who frown at them. But they started it! But hes my best pageant coach. Is this all true!? "Saturday Night Loud" - When Lincoln finds a poster for a dance contest, he asks Ronnie Anne to be his partner for a 70's disco routine to win two copies of a new go-kart game, for them to split. And why can’t I move? : About time you woke up. In "Fool's Paradise", It's revealed that Luan caught up to Vanzilla by sneaking behind the trees after the family dropped her off and when they stopped at a gas station to refill, she snuck under the van and strapped herself to the underbody. Thanks for your help. (The two were fast asleep, while they slept, they started to remember the good times they had together. Lynn feels this way after their friends sever ties with them at the end of. Once i find a way to get the orbs from your friends, part 2 of the plan will begin! Rita: Honey, I think from now on you and I should both decide punishments for the children together. *Lincoln and Ronnie Anne leave Gus' Games and Grub and start heading back to the Loud House. He stepped on one of Luan's whoopee cushions for the effect. Lori farts at a few points, still claiming that it's her shoes, of which no one believes. In "ARGGH You For Real", when Lincoln teams up with Hunter to fake the haunting in the cemetery house to restore Clyde's faith in the series, it is revealed that Clyde knew Lincoln and Hunter were faking it but played along with it because he was touched by the efforts Hunter went to make it up to him. ), (Baby Lincoln giggles as he chases them around the living room. (With Special Guest Star - Lin-Manuel Miranda as Willy Wonka), "Teenage Mutant Ninja Louds" - The when the Louds & co. go on an NYC vacation and bump into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, they must suit up as the Super Louds to defeat the Shredder. (10 year old Lincoln was giving Lynn a present for her twelfth birthday.). A clogged toilet does not give you the right to act immature and mean and it is not up to you all to judge your brother because of a costume that only needed some minor improvements! (Then Lynn screamed at the top of her lungs as it transits back to The Loud House, in Lynn and Lucy's room, where Lynn was still screaming, then she started panting. Also please don't flame me. Mom and Aunt Ruth are dead! I think I made my point. Rita: GIRLS!!! And Rita was the one who slipped the V.I.B note under the door. Flip is disgusted and almost calls the police on the family, only for Lincoln to convince him not to, telling him how they helped him recover and that they learned their lesson. *, The Skybound Pirates The Skybound Pirates are a crew of diverse goons that were brought together by their captain, Valtzon Bken, many years ago. After she was finished, she started crying.). His sisters join too and put Lynn in her place. Of all the non-Louds, Sid burps a few times as well. Maybe I shouldnt feel bad for flushing your CDs down the can, if youre going to be that petty! (Suddenly, all the sisters push the fridge over, causing it to break. Your our brother. Oh, by the way, heres a little present from Lucy to her so-called family. (7 year old Lincoln was playing "Bad Piggies" on his iPad when 9 year old Lynn came up to his room.). I always used to think you were mature and caring and sensible. And it's up to Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne to become superheroes again to stop it. "Homecoming" - After the events of "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos" & "Back Out There", Ronnie Anne moves back to Royal Woods, along with her mom, Bobby (much to Lori's joy), and the Casagrandes, due to some unfortunate events back in the city. On the search for the legendary treasure known as One Piece, they are on par with the Straw Hat Pirates in terms of strength, and as such, have extremely high bounties. I cant believe how stupid you can be sometimes. If you're interested, click here: "The Curse of the Were-Jock" - After Lynn gets bitten by a were-wolf, she becomes one herself. It is further elaborated on the reason why Lincoln did not notice any of this going on was that Rita and Lynn Sr. took him to Dairyland as a distraction and to cheer him up. As the sisters and Rita head to the door, Ruth opens it wide, only for Lynn to kick her in the crotch!). So, Lincoln, Clyde, Bobby, and Rocky must save them and prove their innocence by disguising themselves as security guards. "ARGGH! I have a right to my own passions here. Lincoln: (sighs) Yes mom. "Freaky Loud-Day"/"Drawn to Reality" - Lincoln switches minds with Leni./Lincoln discovers a giant magic pencil, but makes a huge mistake when he draws a wacky version of himself named Linctoon. Luan: Its not fair of him to jab at me like that! Both Nina and The jumpsuit-clad mouse step out of the shadows. Youve been doing that all day. I think you lot should go back to Kindergarten, especially you, Lori. Even Lana is really disgusted upon finding out that Lisa installed cameras in the bathroom. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD TREAT AUNT RUTH'S HOUSE LIKE THIS!!! Lori: Whats the matter, Lincoln? Bentley: we’re not picking them up on radar! Young Lynn: Hi, Lincoln. You're a natural. I was very clear about how serious the crime was, it takes a lot to clean up such a mess. You going to ground one of us just for not eating all their food? Lynn: Yeah, we couldnt control ourselves. It was really funny. Maybe Im glad to have flushed your CDs. The MaybeBag - Lincoln, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, Leni, and Lana are on a quest to find one amazing idea. GIRLS! Your looks? Despite "Silence of the Luans", Lily loses all respect for. (Will include gun barrel, opening sequence, etc.). He humiliated me! Overtime, Valtzon gathered a crew of goons and became their appointed Captain. Now you girls, into Vanzilla at once! Disgusting and inappropriate! (Unfortunately, none of the sisters listen! Lincoln came in quickly when he heard Lynn scream.). For "Job Insecurity", it's explained that the rest of the Louds (besides Lori, Lincoln, and Luan as shown in that episode) attempted to impersonate Lynn Sr., but failed (Lynn for passing gas, Luna for her habit of making song references, Leni for being Leni, and the rest for obvious reasons). My 9th fanfiction of the Loud House. Young Lincoln: It sure is, Lynn. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. I understand your frustration and how you were defending Lucy, but I will not allow such talk in this family! The sheer amount of bonds that were severely damaged after the fallout of. (With Special Guest Star - Chris Pratt), "Spy Louds" - In a salute to spy films (mostly James Bond 007), Lincoln gets recruited by the TSOIE (Top Secret Organization of Investigation and Espionage), and takes Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne with him to team up with his idol, actor and spy Johnny Sly, to save the world from an evil genius. Instead of being caring and considerate, youve wasted the whole day being a bunch of stupid, selfish, irresponsible and hopeless pests! But Lincoln becomes too competitive and tires out Charles./Carl falls in love with Lola. *Lincoln kisses his baby sister on the forehead, making her giggle even more.*. The two also burp loudly at several points as well. Moneybags: My my, if it isn’t spyro and his little friends. Useless, are we!? (The Loud House/. Alt Penelope: Ten points for you for figuring that one so easily. It is further revealed that Mr. and Mrs. Young Lincoln: Hi, Lynn. He's carefree, daring, and extremely caring of his crew. They all conclude by saying if Lori and Leni aren't portrayed in a better light, they're cutting ties with them. Whats next? Here are some ideas for episodes/fanfictions: Note: They are inspired by the interactive Netflix episodes, "Puss in Book: Trapped in an Epic Tale" & "Buddy Thunderstruck: The Maybe Pile". Me and Mz Ruby planned this the moment I got here, and it won’t be long before we initiate part 2 once we find a way to pry those orbs from your friends’ hands. Youve all been stupid, mean, stuck-up, rude, selfish, annoying, and horrid today. Youve got no right to spit at us like that! Lightning McQueen & Mater around the living room. Moneybags: No it did, like you I was brought here by accident, but after working out a deal with Dr cortex, I was more than happy enough to help him find these orbs. Ross the Pig crashed his motorbike into the wall of the sandbox world, causing Lincoln & Lynn to laugh. Their vision was a blur, but once it was clear, they took a good look around. Lincoln: No! And to top it all off, you make Lucy feel nervous over a book that is actually hers! ), (6 year old Lynn was helping 4 year old Lincoln apply the finishing touches to his paper model of Radiator Springs from Disney/Pixar's Cars.). At least now your smell matches your attitudes. Mission Accomplished 2. "Super Louds" - After being exposed to one of Lisa's freak accidents, Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne gain superpowers. Young Lincoln & Lynn: You're welcome, McQueen. You must be wondering why I brought you here. Francisco also puts his relationship with her on hold on the spot with tears in his eyes. In this fanfic, Joe brings up one of Lincoln's memories on the screen where. Shame on all of you! ), (Lynn and Lana then whack Rita and Ruth on the heads!). Tawna: wherever they are, hope they’re safe. During Lincoln and Lori's day golfing, Tad, Whitney, Amy, Rex, Parvana, and Ruby are at the golf course. Lynn Sr.: (sighs) Alright sweetie. (Lincoln climbed up to Lynn's bed and had his arm wrapped around her, along with Lynn, who had her arm wrapped around Lincoln, and Lincoln sang to Lynn "Find Yourself" as a lullaby from Disney/Pixar's Cars, just like Lynn, who would sing that lullaby to Lincoln when he was a year old.). Lincoln: Wow, thanks guys, me and dad appreciated that, *We open up to a close up of Lincolns face, in his room. And when Rita found out Lynn Sr. played a part Luan's prank, she made him sleep on the couch for a whole week. ), (5 year old Lynn & 3 year old Lincoln were playing tag in the backyard. (starts to tear up), (Rita slams the door, and heads downstairs to Vanzilla to drive the sisters to Aunt Ruth's house. What do you think of these ideas? ), (Rita goes into the bathroom, and manages to retrieve her spare bracelet. He thinks Im stupid! Lola usually scares her siblings, but she is very disturbed when Joe reveals the plot of. Ruth: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spyro: Do we look like we have gems on us? "Legends 2"/"Toy Store Blues" - After the events of "Legends", Lincoln invites Leni to go on. Coco: what the? But all they've got is a bag of hilariously dumb schemes. Mom, Aunt Ruth, if you're still alive, then we're really sorry. All of them. Lincoln was so invested in them that he never noticed the stage in front of the house. Destroying furniture, injuring Ruth's cats, and hurling anything and everything at Rita and Ruth, while they plead for mercy to no avail!). Lincoln: Well, lesson learned, when youve got family issues, just let your mother sort out the problems and more importantly, control your emotions. Lynn Sr.: (sad and hurt) But..but son I just.life just gets soI didnt mean..(angry) Well, you know what? Well Ive got one life rule, which is Im not going to sit around and let my whole family act like a bunch of snobs over something i dont even truly read. Lori and Leni: Carol informs Lori that the fact that she chose a lousy superstition over her own little brother is just despicable, Becky tells Leni that she now wonders if she really does love Lincoln, with Jackie and Mandee following that up by telling her they're not sure they can believe her. (Lincerella (Cinderella parody), The 3 Little Girls (The 3 Little Pigs parody), Snow Lynn and the 7 Louds (Snow White and the 7 Dwarves) ). After the events of Sound of Silence, Lincoln was angry at his sisters for pranking him and haven't talked to them after the visit of the hospital. Pelt them with rotten eggs!? And after that they went to the comic shop to get some new issues of Ace Savvy comics. The Loud Parents get into a feud with the Santiago parents, and the Loud kids, Santiago kids, and Clyde must find a way to stop it./Luna accidentally gets dosed with Lisa's "inflatium" thanks to the sound waves of her guitar. Lynn: (in thought) I knew that I would have my little baby bro there for me, the same way I'm there for him. You are elder girls so act your age! I love it. Lynn Sr. and Rita: Kotaro and Grant make it firm to them that if they aren't redeemed by the end of their visit, then they can look for new employees. Sly: Penelope? Youre all USELESS! I'm playing "Bad Piggies.". "The Price of Admission" takes place before "Snow Bored". "The What House?" Whats with all the stupid insults? Floating on a saucer similar to Nina’s, was the greedy bear himself. Lincoln: (content) There. The costumes in the trunk in "Cover Girls" were modified to be easy to put on and take off quickly which is how the siblings were able to change disguises so fast. Forgotten Trust 7. Rita: (whistles) THAT IS ENOUGH!!! Your voices? Where are we? Young Lynn: (gasps, surprised) Wow, a football, for me? ), (4 year old Lynn was pushing 2 year old Lincoln on the swing at the park's playground. Young Lincoln: (sighs in relief) Thanks, Lynn. How would any of you like that!? Young Lynn: I think it's all done, Lincoln. They try to move but they were trapped, bonded to two metal tables by shackles. Listen to yourselves! Does he really expect that the orbs will only make him powerful? Lynn, Mater, Holley, Finn, McQueen and I have solved the case of the stolen baloney. This isnt some trashy alley. I HAD A NIGHTMARE! Please wake up, please wake up, please wake up, PLEASE WAKE UP! Lincoln: Remember what i said about having a thick skin? Rita: Lincoln Loud! Is that you? Alt Penelope: That big-headed dweeb doesn’t have a clue either. Although he was born in the Sky Islands, he had always preferred to spend his time at sea. is just for the props but they still enjoy the special effects that come out of said show. Bully#1: (laughs) You're such a weakling, Lin-CAN'T! I needed that. For not pulling out the bath plug? Bully#2: Yeah, you couldn't do a push-up. Overreact much? "The Loudstones" - A caveman version of Lincoln discovers fire. Interactive Episodes (Nick App/Nick.com/Netflix (hopefully)-Exclusive), "One Flu Over the Loud House and Felt Better", http://theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Harrisondlittrell/The_Inflatium_Saga, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Lori: You know what? Lynn: Goodnight, my baby bro. Lincoln, Clyde, and Albert each joined in once. Lincoln: My point is, all of you have been the worst family Ive ever seen! Watching many of the episodes results in Lori understanding she needs to stop putting her relationship with Bobby above looking out for her siblings, and Bobby that he needs to be more attentive of Lori's faults. You guys would hate that. Maybe your just Lilys age after all! Moneybags: fine. Young Lynn: That was a great game, Lincoln. The day after they told the truth to each other and accepted that ARGGH! "The Loud Escape" (or "Who Framed Our Women?") "Louds and Dragons"-The Louds, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Bobby go to a Medieval Times-like restaurant to have a good time, but when Lincoln & Clyde get thrown by horses, they get transported to the 12th Century, where they must rescue Princess Leni from the evil wizard Hugginnamor, with help from Princesses Lori & Lola, piper Luna, jester Luan, Lady Lynn (a knight), executioner (or outcast witch) Lucy, blacksmith Lana, good wizardress Lisa (who likes to wear a fake beard), Sir Bobby, and Black Knight, Ronnie Anne. Lana helped the girls pick out the supplies from the hardware store for the stage, Luna did the lighting, and Leni and Lola worked on the the outfits. Lynn Sr., Rita, Albert, Maria, Arturo, Hector, and Rosa. - After a huge squabble with his family, Lincoln decides to run away from home, and the Louds must find him and bring him back. Even Chaz, while he still cares about Leni, doesn't know what to think for now. Rita: Well, well deal with that soon, but you come downstairs right now, young man! Young Lincoln: (imitating Lightning McQueen) I think it looks great, Lincoln & Lynn. Alt Penelope: So many questions, so little time. Before heading downstairs though, she enters Lincoln's room.). *Lincoln opens the door and they go . It's too late now. "Attention Deficit" takes place before "Sleuth or Consequences". "/"Angry Loud" - Leni wants to be an ARGGH fan like Lincoln./Lincoln becomes an aggressive bully, and his sisters have to apologize in order to snap him out of it. Sly: I’m on too. This is what finally convinces them to drop the luck perception, he and her mother raised her to be more mature and smarter than that, even if his method's somewhat unconventional, is considering stopping being so forgiving towards his family. Young Lincoln: Here you go, Lynn. Not my local school bullies. Lola: We shouldve have let you kept that quarter. Lincoln: (offended slightly) Well..okay, yes I did. Lynn Sr.: But son, what happened today was quite irresponsible. Lincoln: Lucy. (And with that, Lynn sat on Lincoln's bed next to him and watched Lincoln play. Rita: Now Lincoln, you stay in your room and think about how you treated your sisters, and when we get back, I'm gonna have a long talk with you about your behavior! Sly and crash scream as they were zapped, those screams soon shifting into growling as they start to go through some big changes as the other Penelope grins watching the spectacle unfold… ——————————- Meanwhile, coco and the rest of the group rose their vehicles and called for sly and crash, trying to find them throughout the jungle. And now it's on Wattpad and can be found here. The Louds did everything they did in "No Such Luck" to avoid bad luck, yet by doing that, they've definitely put themselves in an unlucky situation. (Lynn opened up her present, it was a football in her signature colors.). You're my sisters! You ok? After several seconds they all sadly apologize.). Lori: They're dead, Lynn. Just for a toilet issue? Its our job to tease you and be nasty! Where are they? The fanfic was originally posted on FanFiction.Net, but ended up being taken down after nearly 2000 reviews. Lynn and Lana let out large farts every time an episode shows one (much to everyone's disgust). No self-insert oc this time. * Lincoln: You ready to meet my sisters? Hunter: (sees something floating ahead) Heads up, we got company! Point made. What should I remove? Despite disciplining her children for their jerkish and/or irresponsible moments, to the point of sometimes making empty threats to have a discussion about it with them when they get back home. SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, whatever happened to appreciating each others talents!? Alt Penelope: Just shut up, you meddling pests! (He goes upstairs to Lucys room. After discovering his ancestor was the First Mate of the legendary Gol D. Roger, he built a grand skyship and named it the Crimson Sky. Crash and sly woke up with splitting headaches. They think they can just walk over me because of a pony book and a clogged toilet?! Kat, Joy, Boy Jordan, Artie, Cristina, Paige, Andrew, Trent, Penelope, Chloe, Emma, and the Fox Quintuplets have non-speaking roles at Gus' Games in Grub as Lincoln spots them not paying attention to him, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Bobby, allowing him to tell the three about the 'luck incident'. Even several of my classmates have better sense than that! Lincoln: (sighs reluctantly) Guys, Im sorry for those insults I said. Lincoln: (remorseful) Dang it. (A few minutes later, a splash in the bathroom is heard). (The whole family is now in the living room. Lincoln: Why should you rats care? Now Just relax, this won’t hurt a bit… Sly: won’t hurt? He also tells her that if she and her family aren't shown in a better light, she won't be associated with them anymore. - After Lincoln gets a huge lump on his head, he starts to get amnesia. Rita: Now what do you have to say to your sisters and your father? Lynn: Yeah! What if i was to say that Lori looks like a dolphin with porridge for hair, or that Luan sounds like a beaver on helium, or that Lolas voice sounds like a screeching blackboard, or that Lynn smells worse than dog poop, or that Lana should call her plumber Big Babysucker, or that Luna sings like a crow? Other sisters were glaring at Lincoln, except for Luna who was concerned about her little brother. Here to reveal another dumb secret? What are you doing here with Nina? (A few hours later. After 30 minutes, they decided to take a break.). Or that Lenis got peas in her head? (And with that, the two bullies ran away, screaming, while Lynn came up to the unconscious Lincoln.). Were going to have a talk. Luan: Yeah, youve got quite the clogged mind. (kisses Lynn on the cheek) I love you. (Lynn thought for a moment and asked her little brother). Have it your way. Lincoln: Grounding someone!? Young Lincoln: (coughs, regaining conscious) Yeah, I'm fine. (Maybe this would work better with SpongeBob & Patrick). During the birthday parties Luan and Lincoln perform at, Scoots, Bernie, and Seymour have small speaking roles while Darcy, Boy Jordan, and Cassy have non-speaking roles. Lisa: That is beyond such insane manner of speech. When people wont shut up, just give them a piece of your mind.

Massage Amelia Island, Articles T

the loud house after the events deviantart