shopify mercari integration

You can't always control circumstances. You only have one life. When I think of some of the great women and men of the Christian faith, I see a shared core value of no excuses, no explanations. Mary, the mother of Jesus, other than asking how she could be expecting a child since she was a virgin, accepted the angel Gabriels announcement and willingly submitted to God. It's a great quote when your on a team and during my season I referred back to that chapter several . Stubbornness is a virtue if you are right. Things will go wrong at times. Do not give yourself another excuse to put off making up your mind. No Excuses-No Explanations Be relentless in pursuit of those goals, especially in the face of obstacles. ***********************************************. if (window.ue && window.ue.tag) { window.ue.tag('author:quotes:signed_out', ue.main_scope);window.ue.tag('author:quotes:signed_out:mobileWeb', ue.main_scope); } Uncommon: Finding Your Path to Significance, p.27, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Mark Merrill, Tony Dungy (2012). You owe it to the world, your family and most importantly, to yourself to live a life of no regrets. And guys who won all the way through high school and college, the best player at every level, they have a way of making things happen and winning games. "Quiet Strength: A Memoir", p.95, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 8 Copy quote. No excuses, no explanations. Integrity, the choice between what's convenient and what's right. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Background's resolution: 3840x2160. NO EXPLANATION. Even though we cant always choose our circumstances, we can always choose our attitude in the circumstances. Act like a champion. VISION has no boundaries and knows no limits. Great Tony Dungy quotes to live and lead by: "Be a pro. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Be intentional and choose to envision a life of significance, possibility, and impact., Everyone, everywhere, needs encouragement on a regular basis. As Tony Dungy always said when coaching: "No excuses, no explanations." No Jets fans want to hear any spin on this like "they're young" or "there were some good stretches." None of that matters. 7 am. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. However, you can always control your attitude, approach, and response. "//securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/tag/js/gpt.js"; Do what youre supposed to do when youre supposed to do it. All the way. My dad started me off with baseball, which most kids did at that time. #nonprofit #clothing Many more to come. Discover 132 quotes tagged as Explanation Quotations (Page 2): Tony Dungy: 'No excuses. This cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users and sessions. No explanations." Tony Dungy 23 likes. Take ownership. The cookie is used to determine new sessions/visits. Whats so wrong about taking responsibility for something you didnt do? Stop sabotaging yourself. Did we use to the fullest the gifts and abilities God gave us? And then, somehow, we have to put that family structure back together. We offer perfectly good explanations for why we are doing, or are not doing, what Jesus clearly requires. !function(){function n(n,t){var r=i(n);return t&&(r=r("instance",t)),r}var r=[],c=0,i=function(t){return function(){var n=c++;return r.push([t,[].slice.call(arguments,0),n,{time:Date.now()}]),i(n)}};n._s=r,this.csa=n}(); I know that not everybody gets to coach an NFL team, and I want to do that as well as I can all the time. Within a couple hundred yards of the training site, I slowed down and casually walked up with time to spare, although covered in sweat. Tony Evans. None of that matters. A.async = !0; Sometimes we are accused of mistakes of others; we feel the need to exonerate ourselves of guilt, so we point fingers. Decide which direction you are going in and take action. He never cussed. That is the bottom line. I've said all along that God is in control. }("apstag", window, document, "script", "//c.amazon-adsystem.com/aax2/apstag.js"); } catch (err) { googletag.pubads().setTargeting("gr_author", "false"); I got into my truck, turned the key, nothing. Your options are to complain or to look ahead and figure out how to make the situation better., I need to treat everybody fairly, but fair doesn't always mean equal., Be a pro. No long explanations. Sometimes I think God wants there to be a circus so we can show there's another way to respond. url = "https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/mobile/phone_hd_images-2b89833762f600506d44865a33582d11.css"; " Tony Dungy Featured in: Tony Dungy Quotes "No excuses. | Tony Dungy quote. They might see my face and say, 'What's going on there, is that something with the Colts or the Buccaneers?' Dads who are fully engaged with their kids overwhelmingly tend to produce children who believe in themselves and live full lives. All Pro Dad: Seven Essentials to Be a Hero to Your Kids, p.145, Harper Collins. Stop making excuses. Expectations-Execution No Excuses-No Explanations Championship Mantra if (window.csa) { You dont have to win a ring to be a champion . page: {requestId: "JCYD4R9TJWC95BH11QT2", meaningful: "interactive"} Vision has no boundaries and knows no limits. Manage Settings gads.type = "text/javascript"; Quickly dragging it down the porch stairs, I set off. No explanations.' And God kind of directed that. I'm working to make money. When we're playing good, I'll let you know. 1 job. If you dont youll find an excuse. Jim Rohn, If you give up, you reward failure. Lorii Myers, Discipline is what you must have to resist the lure of excuses. Brian Tracy, We have no excuses. Whatever it takes. Success is uncommon and not to be enjoyed by the common man. DON'T FEAR FAILURE. It's not gourmet food, but the french fries they order in Indianapolis are just like the french fries they order in Tampa. Be on time. The book is actually called 'A Mentor Leader, a Different Way to Lead.' } We arent entitled to it, and we can never earn it by demanding it. Book by Tony Dungy, www.today.com. You can't always control your attitude, approach, and response. Wherever they get McDonald's fries, they know it will be the same. This cookie is set by Youtube. As good as the Cowboys looked tonight I think they have very little chance against the 49ers next week and it's not their fault. No explanations." Tony Dungy Read more quotes from Tony Dungy Share this quote: Like Quote Recommend to friends Friends Who Liked This Quote To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! The Cite Site brings you inspirational, thoughtful and witty quotes by famous and If we want to be respected, we have to show ourselves to be worthy of it, not by our status, possessions, or accomplishments, but by honesty, integrity, and responsibility., The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it. However, you can always control your attitude, approach, and response. YOU WIN ON EXECUTION -Tony Dungy 8u. A.src = t; This foundation has provided him with the love, strength, compassion, and tolerance to fill his earthly run with mans greatest gift and purpose . You can can do it now. No excuses, no explanations., We often can't see what God is doing in our lives, but God sees the whole picture and His plan for us clearly., I am a firm believer that the Lord sometimes has to short-circuit even our best plans for our benefit., Engage, educate, equip, encourage, empower, energize, and elevate. Just say, "We're playing terribly and it must change." No words are necessary beyond that. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Gaining support has not been easy but it only makes me go harder. You know in your heart of hearts that once you do that, you have got to act. Remember that mentor leadership is all about serving. Tru Grinders Truly Grind asapelite.com, Everything my platform stands for is based around education, inspiration, and equality. " Integrity, the choice between what's convenient and what's right. Tony Dungy Old Irish proverb, Everyone, everywhere, needs encouragement on a regular basis. var node = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; ', When I was15 years old, I couldn't look at the NFL and look on TV and say, 'Boy, there's a head coach, African American. "ebfg_email", "ebfg_sms"]; Courage is the ability to do the right thing, all the time, no matter how painful or uncomfortable it might be. It was my first day of training to become a bus driver. }); Those are the methods of a mentor leader., If you start making excuses to cut out the things that are important because of urgent circumstances, it will become a habit, and youll start cutting them out regularly., My message is to train hard, don't be a sad c*nt, enjoy life and don't take yourself too seriously. I have four grown children and I still dread it. Whatever it takes. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("author", [476787]); node.parentNode.insertBefore(gads, node); Quotes by famous dead people and other interesting humans. Jesus said, For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45). It may be difficult, but next time you make a mistake or are accused of one, simply respond, Sorry. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("grsession", "osid.c3b2578c6c5d465ee70dcaba61ddab1e"); The Lord doesn't always take you in a straight line. As big a deal as the Super Bowl is, it's not the most important thing going on in the planet. googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); Fans, players, alumni and everyone else can also support ASU Football Insider and the NIL support they provide to ASU football players by becoming an affiliate and promoting the channel on their social media and online. Sign up for a free account on Athletes.tv and go to the channel to create your referral code. When Jim Irsay called me five years ago, he told me, 'I want you to be our coach and help us win the Super Bowl.' Insight meets wisdom. That's my motivation. })(); The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate. Youre not alone either. His quiet strength both on and off the field has been an inspiration to millions. 2 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Voccular Extreme: "No excuses. Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. What is Rodgers thinking one year or more. Asapelite.com. Support Sun Devil football players NIL efforts by subscribing to ASU Insiders on Athletes.tv. We protect them. And if you came close to that, if you maximized that, then you were a success in God's eyes. The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it. Fans who subscribe will be able to virtually participate in this live event tomorrow, Saturday April 22nd at 2pm. Take ownership. Shouldnt we all strive to be better leaders? [CDATA[ One decision at a time, one moment at a time." - Akiroo Brost "Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret." - Oscar Wilde Whatever it takes. Asapelite.com Quotes from legends. Both are Christian men of high character with impeccable integrity. for(var i=0; i Live recording , 10 guest panel plus audience in beautiful downtown Phoenix!!! Quiet Strength: A Memoir, p.301, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. Tony Dungy (2011). Mary could have crafted a wealth of excuses and explanations for her family, friends, and community, but instead she believed God and offered no personal defense. Being late means either its not important to you or you cant be relied upon. apstag.init({ Everything's not going to go perfect. NA. Create Change. You options are to complain or to look ahead and figure out how to make the situation better, "I'm probably going to be an Indianapolis fan. . var stylesheet = document.createElement("link"); "Events.SushiEndpoint": "https://unagi.amazon.com/1/events/com.amazon.csm.csa.prod", After hanging his boots as a coach, he served as an analyst on NBC's Football Night in America. window.Mobvious.device_type = 'mobile'; Do what youre supposed to do when youre supposed to do it. If need be, you can trade it away. We all have the ability to succeed and achieve our goals if were willing to put in the hard work, make sacrifices, and take risks along the way. Dont miss out on what could be the best chapter in your life because youre too busy rereading the last one. Kandi Steiner, Dont bother explainingIve heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true. John Brunner, Someday, you said youd do it yesterday; Yesterday, you said youll do it today. There are no excuses. Be sure to check out our post on metaphors about life and how to use these as inspiration to find purpose and meaning. Many years ago when I decided to become a counselor, I had no idea how my life would change simply because I would sit in a chair for 8-10 hours a day. Dont make excuses. I was with All Pro Dad, and I was coaching. You may not win the Super Bowl. " Tony Dungy Jesus said, For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45)., You can't always control circumstances. return false; "The Mentor Leader". var ue_mid = "A1PQBFHBHS6YH1"; He was also inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. if(cookiePair[0] === name) { His purposeful desire to turn the spotlight off of himself and on to Christ is admirable. I've always talked to players about perception and reality. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The cookie is created when the JavaScript library executes and there are no existing __utma cookies. No long explanations. If so, then todays collection of no excuses quotes will inspire you to stop holding yourself back from all that you desire. One decision at a time, one moment at a time. Akiroo Brost, Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret. Oscar Wilde, Great things come from hard work and perseverance. stylesheet.href = url; I come prepared every day. As a man of faith, no matter what trials or tribulations hes faced, he has embodied the Scripture found in Proverbs 16:32: He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city. Dungy has followed the Biblical prescription for success. I think I can always look back and say my mom and dad would have done this or suggested that in a particular situation. } David, a man after Gods own heart, confessed his sins and asked God for forgiveness. [CDATA[ Are other peoples lives better because we lived? Do it now! Israelmore Ayivor, We have more ability than willpower, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible. Franois de la Rochefoucauld, People with integrity do what they say they are going to do. googletag.pubads().enableAsyncRendering(); We have to see to know where we are going. Image's size: 1611 kb. The cookie is created when the JavaScript library executes and there are no existing __utma cookies. no explanations. Tony Dungy. Thoughts on Life and God from a Cross-Cultural Minister, Husband | Dad | Home-Barista | Cross-Cultural Minister . "ObfuscatedMarketplaceId": "A1PQBFHBHS6YH1" A good leader gets people to follow him because they want to, not because he makes them. Some of lifes biggest heartaches come from missed opportunities and lame excuses. Winning would create greater potential for change than talk alone. Developing Your Core, p.44, NavPress. "Application": "GoodreadsMonolith", He just wanted to hear that it wont happen again. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter with new quotes. No explanations. Tony Dungy, Stop standing in your own way. Whatever it takes. I hoped to go to the NFL, and I didn't get drafted. When youre committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. Art Turock, Dont make excuses. throw new Error("could not load device-specific stylesheet : " + err.message); My alarm never went off. So your alarm, this little brainless box, controls your life? . That doesn't mean it was a bad plan or the wrong thing. ""Expectations. We all have excuses. We've got guys who aren't wrapping guys up No matter how hard you hit them, you've still got to wrap them up. Do you find yourself making excuses when you make mistakes? //

Max Richard Bierman, Yaser Abdel Said Amina Said, Articles T

tony dungy no excuses, no explanations