shopify mercari integration

In one scene, Benson is video chatting with Stabler when Fin, who at this point is more aware than almost anyone about what these two mean to each other since hes worked with them both almost since the beginning, walks in after Stabler asks Benson if he should cut his visit short. Benson goes to the scene and finds out the cops think the girl was murdered, and calls Stabler to explain. Why didnt you trust me? she says through tears. With tears in her eyes, Benson says, You were the most, single most, important person in my life, and you just disappeared.. Then Stabler meets up with Benson in the hallway, and after telling her the babys doing great, he goes to walk past her. Im sorry, I shouldve talked to you. But there was one line that Stabler did write himself. Turns out, Kathy was injured in a car bombing, as she and Stabler were in town to see Benson receive an award. Fans haven't seen Stabler and Benson share the screen in Season Three of "OC" since the historic "Law & Order" premiere, but that doesn't mean her presence isn't a part of the show. After the paramedics arrive, Benson ends up climbing back into the car to stabilize Kathys head and neck before the first responders can extract her from the car. Stabler mentions the risks of Kathy having their most recent child since she was over the age of 40. It turns out that the footage of Stabler and Benson suddenly noticing each other across a crime scene is because when Benson arrived at the crime scene to kick He wouldnt question himself after what youve done. She didnt hear enough after Angelas testimony? She asks him to tell her his honest opinion, and boy, does he deliver the words many have been thinking for over two decades. Back in the squad room, Benson returns to the interrogation room, as Cragen and Stabler watch, to take another crack at their suspect from the beginning of the episode. In the OC Season One finale, Angela asks her attorney to find out exactly who Richard was talking about, and later learns that people believe Richard was referring to Benson. Ayanna Bell (Danielle Mon Truitt). In Infiltrated, Benson mumbles Elliot in her sleep and wakes up in a hospital bed in Oregon. Later in the episode, Benson also chose to not shoot an armed suspect who was holding Stabler at gunpoint. Benson later pops up while Stabler is trying to talk to a witness and says Cragen called her to be Stablers handler.. Benson, clearly getting emotional, says, Hes earned it. Cragen asks Benson if she wants to talk about it or take some time off, but she says no. Hows that for now? Note the "for now" part. Its just its just too complicated.. Kathy calls Bensons phone at one point since Stabler wont pick up and wants to know when hell be home. When it's finally safe for Noah to return home, Benson calls Stabler and asks him to pick up her son. In the session, Stabler starts off by saying, "I don't like endings," in response to the therapist's question from their previous meeting about why Stabler wanted to go back to work. Benson, whos clearly still struggling with the unexpected return of Stabler after all this time, pulls away and leaves. When the informant/suspect is given a deal, Benson and the SVU squad feel betrayed by the OC team. Who knew a small letter could hold so much power? The real-world explanation for Meloni leaving SVU was reportedly a contract dispute when Season 12 ended. Rook abducts Benson. Stabler runs toward Benson, and the two embrace as she says, Im really glad youre back., I shouldve come back sooner, he responds as he tightly holds her. The two most important men in Benson's life meet on Mother's Day. A shocked Benson stares back at him as all of his kids look on, and the Benson and Stabler love theme (yes, these two have their own music) starts to play. This episode was a great opportunity for fans to see what Stabler and Benson would look like as a couple. I mean, you couldve said something, Stabler responds. Then Stabler confesses to Benson something thats been on his mind: His father staged a shooting while he was on the job years ago. One of the smugglers finds Bensons jacket, and then she emerges from the bathroom without her shirt. Well, its not at risk. Benson sleeps with Detective Brian Cassidy (Dean Winters), another member of the "SVU" team, one night. (Oh, and Stabler, while undercover, also slept with her!). In a blow to Stabler and his family, the judge declares a mistrial, and Wheatley is remanded. At the end of the episode, Jenna shows up at the SVU office asking Benson if they found her mothers killer. Then Stabler steps inside, and the two sip from the same glass of orange juice before heading out. Then Stabler drops the bomb of all bombs when he declares that he didnt write the letter.. At that moment, Donnelly approaches and Benson says shes just playing Uber driver for her old partner. "It was my choice. Well, it has been 10 years, Elliot, Benson replies. The Milgram nickname is important as its a reference to psychologist Stanley Milgram, who conducted shock experiments to test how far someone would go to follow instructions, despite the moral feeling of his or her conscience. Im not your type, Cragen cracks. Benson and Stabler go undercover as swingers need we say more? Benson glances toward Stablers kids then back at him and shakes her head. Stabler also shields Benson from gunfire and takes down the shooter as they eventually rescue the missing girl. He requests she call him the next time Simon gets in touch. Its contents had not been revealed, so fans were Similar to Fault, Burned is another iconic episode for Benson and Stabler that truly tests their partnership. Jenna begins lowering the gun until one of the wounded suspects in the cage starts taunting her, so she raises her gun to shoot him again. Benson tells Fin that she hasnt heard from Stabler in a few months and that hes been off the grid working. After concluding her conversations with both, the evaluator tells Cragen that the two have a degree of mutual reliance and emotional dependence that compromises their effectiveness as police officers. Basically, theyre too close., When Cragen asks if this means he should split them up, the evaluator responds, If you want to lose your two best detectives.. You mustve had some mansplaining to do., Stabler responds, Well, Olivia knows a lot more about what went on between me and Angela than the jury does. Cragen doesnt let on that Benson asked for a new partner and just says, Decisions made.. Turns out, Rook, who also goes by the name Milgram, was behind the fake call. Then Stuckey comes up behind them both with his gun drawn. However, what got fans talking was the powerful exchange at the end. Meanwhile, Stabler and the teams tech guy, Ruben Morales, are in Bensons bedroom so that theyre close enough to get into Porters phone and eventually track him. Well, I got to tell you, Im a little jealous because Elliot here tells me youre the second-best partner he ever had, Benson cracks. The detectives initially investigate Rook as a person of interest after a restaurant manager strip-searches an employee and claims he did so because a detective called him saying the employee was stealing. Look, we both chose each other over the job. By this episode, it's clear Benson and Noah didnt make it to Stablers Christmas gathering. SVU will be back next Thursday at 9 p.m. Wong), the group's forensic psychiatrist, that Stabler realizes his choice to save Benson was his own, and she didn't make him. Is that too awkward? Stabler asks. In the end, while Benson watches as Stabler and Calvin play rock, paper, scissors, Child Services arrives and takes Calvin from Benson to bring him to live with his grandparents while his mom goes to rehab. When youre ready to stop being betrayed by me, Ill be here, he concludes. Stabler appears shortly after to make sure shes OK and to arrest him. At the end of the episode, Benson meets Barba at a bar after wrapping a case he helped on. "He's somebody else's husband.". You dont get to talk about him, Benson interjects. Please dont tell me how I feel, Benson responds. As it turns out, Benson isn't fatally injured, and she tells Stabler to go after Gitano. Stabler comes across a DNA sample from Calvin in Bensons desk and assumes his partner failed to send it in as a stall tactic to avoid finding Calvins dad so she could keep Calvin longer. She says Cassidy wants to go out with her again, to which Stabler responds, "Can you blame him?". Closet is an underrated Benson and Stabler episode in which Stablers loyalty to his partner shines, and it turns out Bensons been (un)intentionally keeping something from Stabler. Benson brushes it off and emphasizes that his kids are worried about him amid his recent erratic behavior. Cue the Benson-Stabler love theme, which starts to play, while Stabler just stares. I actually watch her back and not her backside, Fin responds. Fin picks up Stabler to bring him back to the city and fills him in on the accident. One morning, Stabler shows up at Benson's apartment, saying he was "in the neighborhood" and thought he'd give her a ride to work. Benson asks Stabler why he was so jumpy the other night when she went to his building to talk about the letter. Cragen tells Stabler hes running away from himself and that he paired him up with Blaine so he can get a taste of what he is like to work with. In a scene from a promo for Season Eight's "Philadelphia," which ended up making the rounds in the "SVU" fandom, the psychological evaluator asks Benson if she's ever had romantic feelings for Stabler. ET, with a new Organized Crime episode following at 10 p.m. Stuckey answers Stabler's phone when Benson calls, and explains that her partner went out for sushi (a crucial detail) and left his phone behind. Benson then briefly rests her head on Stablers as she says, Im fine, to which he replies, Like hell you are.. Benson's boss, Deputy Chief Garland (Demore Barnes) needed an explanation on why Stabler left. he responds. Hes my brother, Benson whispers, before Stabler reminds her she doesnt even know the guy.. I trusted you. So, spare me the perils of women over 40 having babies., Once settled in the car, Stabler looks at Benson and says, You know, youd make a great mom., Oh, my God, Im not having this conversation, Benson replies. Benson knocks Stuckey out and frees Stabler from the chair. Benson asks if theres anything she can do to help, and Stabler assures her he can handle it. Benson dresses up and invites Porter over to her apartment, saying she wants to cook for him after he suggests they go out. They pull up to the phone Eli had said he was by but there's no sign of him. Stabler crouches behind a desk with a gun drawn and tells Jenna to drop her weapon, as Benson crouches over Sister Peg in front of him. During another heated exchange, Benson says Stablers current situation (a.k.a his divorce) is impairing his judgment and that he doesnt normally empathize with the suspect., Its not empathy, its outrage, Stabler responds. In this episode, the lives of the women Stabler loves the most end up on the line when Benson and a very pregnant Kathy end up in a car accident after Benson offers to take Kathy to a doctors appointment. He says Benson was never hurt by shocks and that her screams were prerecorded. Good for her. I want to know, Stabler begins, about your life what youve been through, the things Ive missed. That line effectively stops her in her tracks. Benson heads out with Stabler to get Eli as she tries to keep Elliot calm. What about your kids?" Stabler later arranges to be in the restroom at the same time as Wheatley, who brings up Angelas testimony and says to Stabler, I was surprised to see Olivia in the gallery. ET. Stabler goes to Bensons apartment after finding his partners card on a victim. Shut up and drive., During a private moment at the end of the episode, Benson tells Stabler she had recently explored adoption, but she was turned down by the agency. Stabler refuses and says, Too many people have suffered already. Rook then tells Stabler hes a human being, and he passed the test. Nova and Penda made a quick stop outside the diner where Stabler and Reggie talked. Never romantically involved Benson dated off and on, while Stabler was married with multiple children the two were extraordinarily close friends, as well as She also loves the USWNT and is a "Real Housewives" stan. After Benson tells him to freeze, Gitano quickly slashes her neck with a knife, and she falls to the ground. Then Stabler appears behind Benson in the middle of his partners tough personal and professional decision and says, Well Liv, make a decision. You said theres a woman youre in love with, Leonetti replies. She goes into an empty interrogation room and breaks down. Evidence ends up revealing Stuckey is the killer they're searching for. Is that a flower in your cup? he says, before Benson responds with a smile and says its tea, hinting again at her changed drinking habits since she returned from being undercover. A local captain, Julia Millfield (Kim Delaney), tells Benson her brother, Simon, is a suspected rapist. A case of he said/she said between a college advisor and a graduate student, in which the advisor says he and the student had a consensual sexual encounter and the student claims it was rape, lands Benson and Stabler on opposite sides. Benson later pulls more info to help Stabler and the SVU team with their current case, and Stabler invites Benson to take a crack at their suspect in interrogation. I'm always with you," Benson says to Stabler. You startled me. Benson also asks about how Stablers search for the truth is going related to his dad. The person you love, Reggie translates from his mom. Who else would put up with me?. When Benson comes to, she radios for help and attempts to help a pinned and pregnant Kathy. At the end of the eleventh episode of season 8, Benson shows up on Stablers doorstep because she couldnt sleep. She starts talking to Lewis about the things she could do to him after everything he did to her. I just wasnt ready, she says. Now, Benson is the one in control. Benson talks Simon into giving her his gun after Millfields confession while Stabler keeps his gun trained on him the entire time. "And with her gone it's like there's nothing but possibility, which is paralyzing," Benson says while refilling her cup of wine. Stabler and Benson share a moment with Calvin shortly before he's taken away. Stabler responds that he already did. Stabler holds Benson back as Calvin is taken away and reminds her that the situation was always temporary., This episode gifted Benson and Stabler fans with the duos second hug in the series, commonly referred to among the stans as the Pursuit hug.. We can never let that happen again, Stabler says. After being paired up early in the season with another female detective, Dani Beck (Connie Nielsen) whom he kissed Stabler is once again on his own. "Sounds like you're a man in need of a new beginning," Newsom says. You know youre not the love of his life., Here comes one of the biggest plot twists of the series so far: Richard says Kathy also was not Stablers love of his life. He adds, But, plot twist! Youre his partner. Stabler says he couldnt, and at this point, the others in the room take notice of their bickering. Pretending be a sex worker, Benson famously says, Are you ready for me Daddy? And once she realizes they have company, she adds, Oh, didnt know we were having a party. ", "Stabler," Rollins says. Rook's stated intention is to teach Stabler a little lesson about power and authority since Rook believes cops own the streets.. Hey, what do I know? "I know how to protect myself. Benson talks Kathy out of leaving home and assures her shell make sure Stabler calls. Stabler texts Cragen once theyre in Porters phone to call Benson, whos started kissing Porter. "A whole friendship.". Benson gets a call to go to a scene and to her surprise, sees Kathy on a stretcher being wheeled into an ambulance. The scene was a joy for fans who long wanted Benson and Stabler to get together. Like last time, Benson and Stabler's sympathies fall on opposite sides. Ayanna Bell (Danielle Mon Truitt), Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni talk about return of Law & Order: SVU, Benson and Stabler hold hands in SVU-Organized Crime crossover, Chris Meloni reveals story behind Law & Order set pics with Mariska Hargitay, Mariska Hargitay: Benson has 'been in love' with Stabler for many a year, Stabler made a very big apparent confession. Hows that for an admission?, Then take our hand, Benson says. Kathleen may be sick, but youre the one with the problem, Benson tells him. Rook also informs Stabler that Bensons chair is wired with electricity that will release shocks when a remote is pressed a recreation of the Milgram Shock experiment. MC Suhocki is a New York City-based senior multiplatform editor for TODAY Digital who joined the team in 2014. When Rollins questions Stablers recent actions, Benson defends him. "When are you going to do the same? The two sip boxed wine in a motel room after busting a perp, and Benson tells Rollins "how nice it is" to see her "happy. "Half my genes are drunk, and the other half are violent and cruel," Benson says, referring to her mother, who had an alcohol dependency, and her father, who raped her mother. The series premiere of Law & Order: Organized Crime introduced an item that fans became so fixated on, it became an entire social media movement: the letter. Then Barba mentions Benson grew up without a father and attempts to equate that with his experience being bullied as a child and how theyll both see Stabler through different prisms. Benson tries to steer the conversation back to her and Barba only, but Barba says Bensons defense of Stabler is out of unconditional love. During a Law & Order virtual fan event earlier this year, former SVU showrunner Warren Leight said Hargitay came up with the single most important line herself for Benson. My old partner, hed know what to do, she says, a rare reference at this point to Stabler. Later on, Stablers in the locker room changing when Benson appears in the doorway. She quickly hangs up before she can say anything to Stabler when people from the environmental group approach and ask whom shes talking to. He feels her head and notes shes burning up before going to the kitchen to make her tea. Maybe I should get him to use that metal bar on you and make you beg for your life," she says. Benson continues to calm Stabler at the hospital, including when the doctor talks to him about Eli. Swing shows Bensons undying loyalty and concern, both professionally and personally, for her partner after Stablers daughter Kathleen (Allison Siko) gets arrested. Stabler confronts Rojas in the parking lot, and Rojas holds a gun to Bensons head. Stabler tells him to stay put and Eli tearfully says he's sorry. Lindstrom brings up the subject of Stabler and also notes that Bensons co-workers are in stable relationships. He then asks Benson when she thinks her turn will come. Benson assumes Lindstrom thinks she has intimacy issues. Stabler returns to making his breakfast and Leonetti reaches out and holds his arm while saying, "Love shouldnt be complicated. He suggests Stabler take someone along. At this point, they both have tears in their eyes as the standoff continues. Even though Benson isn't "ready" yet, she established she does "want" more with Stabler in the pair's most intimate scene yet and that she trusts Stabler more than anyone else to keep her son safe. After Eli runs through what happened, Benson springs into action and assures him shell handle this. At the end of the episode, Bernie tells her son that his partner came by to check up on him. Then Stabler responds, Hey, my friend, Olivia, Id like you and your son, Noah, to come on over to my place this weekend for a family Christmas get-together.. The episode ends with Benson walking back to her old desk, which prompts Stabler to ask, What are you doing here?. I just need space to disagree with you so that I dont feel its going to cost me our partnership, he responds. God knows how Olivia put up with you for so long, Cragen says to him. "Look how great you turned out," Stabler says in response as Benson walks away. Stabler assumed that conversation was private, and Benson informs him that it's not a secret.. And, for really the first time, Stabler outwardly acknowledges the reasons for his strained relationship with Benson. He reveals that he signed his divorce The beloved characters have shared many scenes together since Stabler's return (including one very notorious letter), and Benson was encouraged in the Season 23 finale of "SVU" to explore romantic feelings with Stabler. The letter also had a line implying if Benson had a man in her life, that Stabler hoped hes the kind, faithful, devoted man Benson deserved. Stabler tells Benson he didnt ask her to be here. Witnesses rush over to help Stabler, as does Benson, who calls for help. It all starts when Benson, Stabler and the SVU squad surveil a bus terminal for two children who were kidnapped by a sex offender, Victor Paul Gitano (Lou Diamond Phillips). It has to be this outpouring of everything that, over all these years, that has never been spoken or physically acted on. Or the courts. Turns out, Valerie was having an affair with an investigator for her lawyer, and hes the one who grabbed her from behind that first night. Then, Stabler fires and hits Jenna, who ends up bleeding out and dying in front of him. She follows up by asking Stabler if he's OK, but Cragen cuts them off to tell them it's time for closing arguments. As Stabler begins an undercover arc investigating an Albanian family involved in the drug trade, he shares a personal moment with the mother of one of the men, Reggie, working for the family. The partners' boss, Capt. Cragen pulls Benson out of interrogation. She goes to ask if their relationship is OK after the heated case. More on that later. It felt good to hear that, Stabler tells her, clearly relieved to know that after disappearing for a decade, Benson still cares about him. Stabler apologized for both leaving and not telling Benson about his decision. Down bad since day one, according to many fans. I had kids the old-fashioned way, Stabler says to Benson after she points out how much effort went into getting those embryos made. Read on for the best moments from TV'sslowest of burns. Really? Benson replies that she and Stabler are best friends.". It will always be you and I, Stabler finishes and looks up and locks eyes with Benson before adding he slipped it in there before sealing the envelope.. TFW someone else says they're Stabler's partner. And you know what, Eli turned out perfect, Benson says. Benson shows up at the lab only to find Stabler tied to a chair. In Perverted, Stabler goes to very extreme and personal lengths to save Benson, whos being framed for murder. Cragen tells Stabler he may have another chance and that Benson is back (finally). Later on, Benson goes into Cragens office after seeing IAB and says, That was a good shooting, captain. In that moment, Stabler snaps back to reality and realizes what hes said and who else is in the room and adds, I love all of you.. While waiting to see Eli, Stabler finally starts to ask Benson about her life during his 10-year absence. steve stricker wrist lock; what channel are the st louis cardinals playing on today What was that about? she asks. And then Im not sure what happened. After commenting on how much they had to drink the night prior, Leonetti says she remembers some of "the important parts" of what they discussed "except her name.". The cop wonders if Benson is Elis mother, and Benson quickly clarifies that shes a family friend. Benson coaxes Simon into sharing his version of events, and its revealed Millfield set Simon up as payback for what happened between Simon and her sister as teenagers (her sister ran away after Simon kissed her, and the Millfields assumed an assault had transpired). In later seasons, Rollins ends up in a romantic relationship with her former partner and ADA Dominick Sonny Carisi (Peter Scanavino). As ADA Gillian Hardwicke (Melissa Sagemiller) points out, Stabler has had Bensons back for over 10 years. A woman named Valerie (Michael Michele) is grabbed from behind while shes in the shower and later accuses her estranged husband, Miles (Blair Underwood), of raping her. He would kick your teeth in, break your legs, break your arms, break your back break your face. 1, Donnelly says while walking away. While Stabler isnt in this episode, he is mentioned during one of the most terrifying moments of Bensons life. Im just glad you have someone. Women keep leaving me, Stabler responds. I dont have an extended family support system. ", Then Stabler says one of the most quoted lines among the fans, to this day: "I'm your partner for better or worse. The conversation takes even more of a turn after Lewis brings up Bensons father and taunts her to the point that she ends up beating him with the bed pole. For the past decade, Stabler was abroad, first working on private security and then joining a terrorism task force. Youre all bottled up, Lewis says. Stabler goes to New Jersey, where viewers are introduced to his mom, Bernadette Bernie Stabler (Ellen Burstyn), for the first time. When Stabler asks Benson how she knew he was in the lab and possibly in danger, she responds, Stuckey said you went to get sushi: You and raw fish?. Stabler responds saying Bensons personal life is her business and that hes there to save her job. He tells Moss he wants him to tell the Internal Affairs Bureau (IAB) Olivia wasnt the source of the leak as Benson walks into the room and asks Stabler why hes there. The two somewhat awkwardly bond over not being a fan of Dani Beck before Benson asks Kathy to cut to the chase. Its nice to see your face, Benson says to Stabler, noting he shaved off the beard that was part of his undercover persona. In his drug-induced state, Stabler tells Benson he felt he had to see her since they never talked. Benson assumes he means about their last case, but then Stabler says us. She tells him now isnt the time for that discussion and instead says shes going to call in that he was drugged to figure out whats in his system. Stabler shows up to the ceremony late since he was looking at apartments in New York City, which is a subtle confirmation and assurance to Benson hes staying. Whatever you decide, I understand, Stabler says. You and this job are about the only things Ive got anymore, Stabler replies. Stabler tells her someone drugged him, and he denies needing to go to a hospital as he puts his arm around her for support as she leads him into her apartment. She notes theres been change with her chief and squad, and she still doesnt have closure with Barba after he defended Wheatley against her wishes. She said the chemistry between the characters has been "undeniable" and "a complicated factor" in their "deeply complex relationship," which has inspired countless works of fan fiction. The two walk toward each other. Benson assumes, based on what shes seeing below, that Flutura has a hand in trafficking girls through the family business. He asks for her help with Kathleen. However, in the version of the scene that aired during the actual episode, the evaluator asks if Benson would choose to save Stabler or a member of the public if put in that position. "Yes, I am.". Part of that promise involves Benson visiting Stabler at his temporary undercover residence. Benson realizes Millfield, the New Jersey captain, is the one who tipped the feds off to her and angrily confronts her about it. "I'm never home. In the Season 24 "SVU" fall finale episode, "And A Trauma In A Pear Tree," Benson confesses her feelings about Stabler to Rollins, who just married her former partner Carisi. Youre innocent, he responds. Whats going on? (Laughs) Which is hysterical, because it really isnt how we play it., He added that he and Hargitay play it as best friends and almost brother and sister sometimes.. But were willing to bet that a declaration of love wasnt one of em. Lewis torments Benson throughout the entire premiere episode of Season 15, and moves her to a remote location and cuffs her to a bed. Youve been my rock. Knowing hes in trouble, Eli calls Elliot and tells him his location. ", Protelliot asks Benson if shes been to the doctor, and she says, Its just a bug.. The episode ends when Cragen calls Benson into his office and tells her Stabler quit. "It's not all about the genes, Liv," Stabler adds as he turns around to face her. Newsom asks Stabler to share how that happened, to which Stabler responds, "Through neglect on my part fear, selfishness.". And I guess neither do you, Wheatley adds before Benson walks away. Youre just going to give him up?. Benson and Stabler share another long stare in the car in what turns out to be their last scene together of the season. Well, guess what else changed for Benson in the past year?

Home Sweet Home Game Police Station Safe Code, Sugar To Ethanol Conversion Ratio, Cafe Rio Donation Request, Is Melaleuca Mulch Safe For Dogs, Articles W

why did benson and stabler stop talking